im a new member

dagwud

86 vader
hello turbo lovers im new to this site but old to turbo regals i have 1 for sale its an 83/87 clone with some mods any takers? this car is an original 83 t type converted to 87 t type,has 87 gn header panel,air dams,rear spoiler and tail lights. the engine is from a wrecked 87 gn has 36lbs.injectors from poston enterprises,k&n 9"cone air filter,new radiator from kirban performance,chrome maf pipe from atr,the tranny is stock also from the gn upgraded by FB Performance-goto FB Performance.com look up TH200-4R big block for more info. the rear is stock posi with 3.42 gears at 8.5. the interior needs carpet&headliner,seats are from an 86 t type buckets could use reapolstering, has the gn center console with shift on the floor moved from the steering column.for more pics.&info e mail me-dpcva@yahoo.com

hello turbo lovers im new to this site but old to turbo regals i have 1 for sale its an 83/87 clone with some mods any takers? this car is an original 83 t type converted to 87 t type the car is silver,has 87 gn header panel,air dams,rear spoiler and tail lights. the engine is from a wrecked 87 gn has 36lbs.injectors from poston enterprises,k&n 9"cone air filter,new radiator from kirban performance,chrome maf pipe from atr,the tranny is stock also from the gn upgraded by FB Performance-goto FB Performance.com look up TH200-4R big block for more info it has a 10"converter,the rear is stock posi with 3.42 gears at 8.5. the interior needs carpet&headliner,seats are from an 86 t type buckets could use reapolstering, has the gn center console with shift on the floor moved from the steering column.im asking $4500 or best offer the car is on craigs list-virginia-fredericksburg-cars for sale for pics and more info

t type

im lowering the price because i need to sell this car in atleast 30 days, the county is forcing me to move it & i have no time or place for it,virginian's know what im talking about anyway im taking off my wheels i have 3 gn wheels & 2 gold gta wheels. the price is a loss to me at $3600. it runs fine drives fine bring your mechanic,do a car fax wutever,i have a clean tittle i bought this car from a friend iv'e known since i was 5. im selling it cheap because it has to go, i can't afford to put it back in storage & my 86 gn needs some parts and labor. by the way its the silver one you are looking at nex to my name

i went to go check the car out, the trans is burnt up and i believe hes gonna part it out

'79 Turbo Coupe

Hi. I have a 1979 Buick Century Turbo Coupe that doesn't run. It is all there been parked for ten years. rust starting on body. hood ornament is missing. head liner is falling in due to moisture. left rear tail light is broken. Anybody have an idea what this car is worth? it had 85,000 miles on it when it quit. the turbo went out.
Appreciate your input.

geez this post should be closed the guy has not responded whats up with people putting up cars 4 sale then not responding.

New post-er

gee, I didn't know I was supposed to STAY ONLINE and WAIT for someone to respond. Guess this isn't the place I should ask for help/info on my buick. Thanks anyways. IF some one does wish to help me with my questions, I would appreciate an answer. (see previous post)
You can email me also lerooskiesnana@aol.com:confused:

you'll have to start a new thread so everyone can see it right now know one is seeing what u got so go to cars for sale and you'll see start a new thread and put your info out there