I'm back! Can't keep a mean old fart like me down for long.

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
:) Well guys/gals I am now back home, I got released from the hospital around 630pm this evening. I will still be home bound for awhile no work/no play untill I completely heal up.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers, it is very much appreciated.
I will be on line from time to time to check my mail, if anyone wants to call or visit I'll have my cell on most of the time. 214 629 7429

Thanks again Love ya guys!

Awesome to have you back man! I don't like it when one of our Buick members is down....take care and heal up!

GREAT to see that you are back home!!!! :wink:

Really going to miss you at the show this weekend and at Temple. Who is going to take care of me at Temple when my car dies at Temple again? :frown: :redface:

Dee

Hey David...thanks for calling me last night, sorry about our connection going bad.. I tried to call you back, but it went straight to voice mail. I was really glad to hear that your surgery went great & they let you go home so soon....now you just need to take it easy, relax & get well!! I'll give you a call sometime Saturday & see when would be a good time to come by & BS w/ ya a little bit....lol.

See ya soon, Thomas(The Darkside)

Glad to hear your back home Dave. I hope all the trouble is over with and you can get back to a normal life again.

Take Care

Are you still doing okay? More than just a few days between updates make sme think you are still okay or back in the hospital!!!!! :biggrin:

Missed you at the show this weekend! It just wasn't any fun without you there! :(

Dee

PS You're going to miss the GS run at Temple. I took it to the track Friday night and it DIDN'T die!!!! :wink:

I'm still good. :) Yeah I hated to miss the show but there was no way my wife was going to let me go. And the Doctor did say rest! Probably back to work next week but still on the slow track for a while.

Congrats on getting the GS out. Maybe Phil or someone can shoot a lot of video and pictures?

Oops I didn't know I was signed in under Geoff. I always forget to look :rolleyes:

fast86gn said:
Sorry Dee. Now I'm me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:D :D :D

Glad to hear you are still doing okay! :wink:

Not getting the times out of the GS like I want. I'm just happy it's getting down the track. Not going to mess with tuning until after Temple. Want to make sure I make it down the track if someone is taking pics. or video.

Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

I'm out of here at 1:30 p.m. today on my way to East Texas to do some yard work at the lake.

Dee

Are you STILL okay???

Are you still doing okay after eating a big Thanksgiving day meal???? :eek: ;)

Dee

Yep! :biggrin: My first big meal and I ate to much :eek: Felt bad the rest of the day. But I'm still with the living. Went back to work today but still taking it easy. :D Thanks See ya at the Xmas party

fast86gn said:
Yep! :biggrin: My first big meal and I ate to much :eek: Felt bad the rest of the day. But I'm still with the living. Went back to work today but still taking it easy. :D Thanks See ya at the Xmas party

Excellent!!! Really going to miss you and Geoff at Temple. :wink: I can't find anyone that's coming back on Sunday. :frown:

sixgun86gn said:
David,I spoke to JR Wills today.He said to tell you he's glad your doing fine now.

Yea Thanks. I have spoken to him a few times on email since I've been home.

Thanks Patrick.

fast86gn said:
Yea Thanks. I have spoken to him a few times on email since I've been home.

Thanks Patrick.

I just wish you could at least come to Temple and hang out man,we're going to miss ya there.

Better to play it safe and keep close to home though,you're worth too much to lose!

HI David,
Glad you are feeling better and will be with us a little longer,we can't afford to lose any Buick fans!
Won't be the same at Temple with out you but we will press on and kick some butt anyway.
wishing you a speedy recovery and happy holidays to you and your family
EJ :smile:

I'm having a really hard time finding someone to follow to and from Temple. :frown: I've always followed you and now I'm lost since you aren't going. :( :(

What I'm trying to say is hurry up and get well so you can come out and have fun with us. You are greatly missed!!! :wink:

Dee

Hey thanks everyone for the kind words, you don't know how much that means to me.

Patrick,
I would love to go to Temple, and just hang out but the Wife, says NO! That really hurts :frown: Believe me there is nothing I would rather do than hang with my Buick friends. You guys/gals are simply the best!

Dee, I'm not sure what to tell you I wished I could go. I hope it works out for you. There is no one staying overnight in Temple, that is coming back to the DFW area???

EJ,
Kick some butt for me at Temple!

And everyone I need video and pictures please! :biggrin: