I'm knocking on 11s, 12.09

You got 2 corks in the mix. Relieve those and you should see a nice improvement.

Yes I agree but where? I don’t have a maf, 3in down pipe, stock headers and flow master. I thought about cutting the exhaust out and welding on mufflers and forget the rest. I know there are plenty of people who have gone 11.5 with this exact combo. Do you think it’s the exhaust?

I've seen several cars that got rid of the corkmaster mufflers and picked up mph and lowered ETs.

Yes I agree but where? I don’t have a maf, 3in down pipe, stock headers and flow master. I thought about cutting the exhaust out and welding on mufflers and forget the rest. I know there are plenty of people who have gone 11.5 with this exact combo. Do you think it’s the exhaust?
Getting rid of the Flowmasters I had made a noticeable difference on my car. Especially the spool.

I thought I posted this but I finally accomplished my 11 second pass. Lots of things changed!

I was going home pissed as hell, on trailer broke or exited!

gn1 front mount and 4in single shot Made the most drastic changes. Along with the xfi 2.0. Thiswas my 3rd run. I have a trans brake but decided to use the tr6 2 step. Set to 2500 at 8. Tire pressure set to 18#. With a little more seat time I think I can get a bit lower. But just happy I finally made a decent pass.

might need to upgrade suspension as the car want to unload and gbody shuffle to the right. But firstI want to pick up a 6262

still have to pick my stock port heads intake and cam up but I’ll run with this for another year to see what I can do.

Attachments

• 0F4A1971-EE02-482A-A361-98804D0C4D3F.jpeg
    0F4A1971-EE02-482A-A361-98804D0C4D3F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 452