You can type here any text you want

Im looking for a rear Suspension kit???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

qws2000

Hey guys I would love to use a vendor from here to upgrade my rear suspension... I am looking to replace upper and lower shocks and springs and sway bar.. Do they make a kit any suggestions

Hey guys I would love to use a vendor from here to upgrade my rear suspension... I am looking to replace upper and lower shocks and springs and sway bar.. Do they make a kit any suggestions

Take to scot w. gnsperformance.

I would recommend ridetech coilovers, or the dse setup.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I went w spohns qa1 adjustable coilovers and I couldnt have been happier. Theyre more expensive than shocks spring but cheaper than other coilovers..

We have the UMI rear suspension kits on the web site everything from autocross to drag depending on what you want, call if you have questions
Mike

We carry both DSE & Ridetech and each one offers a "complete" Front & Rear bolt on kit for our cars, give us a call if you have any questions.

To follow up this Thread I did use Scott at GNS... I went under his suggestion and got Package #1 from Ridetech he said that's the way to go. Scott was great and did not rush me, I got upper control arms and lower, all the bushings plus double adjustable coil overs and springs with a Detroit Anti Roll bar. Thanks Scott

Let us know how it works. Is your car up and running now?

To follow up this Thread I did use Scott at GNS... I went under his suggestion and got Package #1 from Ridetech he said that's the way to go. Scott was great and did not rush me, I got upper control arms and lower, all the bushings plus double adjustable coil overs and springs with a Detroit Anti Roll bar. Thanks Scott

you got the ridetech doubles for front and rear?

Reggie, Funny thing is I was looking thru GN videos I seen you being interviewed, and your looked real good... I hope to get the car completed in a few weeks, I am so excited about this motor I really didn't hold back. Thanks for asking, I have pictures but don't know if I should post them... How's everything going on your Coast, and car....
Kid, I am using Ridetech in the front, but it will be in the fall when all the parts for a complete tear dwn frnt supen is done

Back