You can type here any text you want

I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
McConnell is a POS....WTF is wrong with these people ....the whole bill should have been burned and started over ....with things that only have to do with the TITLE of the bill..... :mad: (n):poop::poop:

His old lady is just an older version of Bang Bang. He might have some serious trouble after President Trump is sworn in for a second term.

Why is it so difficult to understand that fat ass cry baby Trump lost. I voted for this bitch, and all he has done is turn this country up side down, since the election. And all the BS comspiracy and liars such as drunk ass Rudy isn’t going to change anything. Get use to. Everyone will have no choice like it or not. Such is life. Trump got beat at his own game !!!!

What does bill gates think when you talked to him today and later cock cheney? :LOL:

Hope I make 10 more days to see what happens
Wait a minute.. Do you turn 69 this year? Well u gotta hang around at least for that! Oh as far as Jan 6th goes blow it out your ass with the cockamamie magical dates that things will change

**From the pictures I have seen, the buildings had reinforced concrete walls constructed behind the outside wall. They're are claimed to be bomb proof. Don't know if that's true, but the pictures didn't show any damage to the secondary concrete walls.
,.They have talked about the elevator laying out in the street, but what about the "room" ?

F..... all this BS....

Drink water from the spring where horses drink. The horse will never drink bad water. Lay your bed where the cat sleeps. Eat the fruit that has been touched by a worm. Boldly pick the mushroom on which the insects sit. Plant the tree where the mole digs. Build your house where the snake sits to warm itself. Dig your fountain where the birds hide from heat. Go to sleep and wake up at the same time with the birds – you will reap all of the days golden grains. Eat more green – you will have strong legs and a resistant heart, like the beings of the forest. Swim often and you will feel on earth like the fish in the water. Look at the sky as often as possible and your thoughts will become light and clear. Be quiet a lot, speak little – and silence will come in your heart, and your spirit will be calm and full of peace.”

Nashville Man's Girlfriend Warned he Was Building Bombs | Newsmax.com
This FBI/Keystone Kops debacle is mind blowing.....
Right at the gitgo, "perp wasn't on our radar".
The "kops", all the way up to the FBI, were informed that this idiot was a bomb builder.
Kops say "we had no evidence for a warrant".
I'm with this guy!
View attachment 361256

Bazzarre isn't it. How'd this dude learn to build it with that much power and one to blow the direction needed, not something learned overnight. Maybe he had help from the black hats. Just like the Las Vegas shooting just disappeared and the Sandy Hook thing is nuts. Remember are the reports of exercises happening in the area for training, all the reports of a guy running through the woods with a gun. Then in no time at all the whole school was torn down, why wouldn't it be preserved for further in depth study. obama and his eric holder gun running scam where the BP agent was murdered. The Bundy standoff on Nevada over harry reid trying to sell uranium rights to china or russia. Ft. Hood shooting, buried. 911, iraq wars 1&2. Afghanistan, etc. What a web they weave.

Watched the moon rise last nite.
A cloud free sky...
I wondered who would be next to walk there.
Being in the country, it's so quiet at nite, one can hear a mouse fart, out in the woods!
Netflix is now my tv. Screw all that political shit.

Was a full moon last night or what looked like one, cloudless and a light covering of snow, almost like daylight. 11 degrees and there was a circle going around the moon from iirc ice crystals in the air. Often think 2000 years ago Jesus looked up at that same moon.
What's nice is a lot of city slickers get very uncomfortable in that kind of quiet so hopefully it will keep them away. That and when it's so dark sometimes y'all can't see your hand in front of your face.

Back