You can type here any text you want

I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Especially after Jerryl, Scooby, Ray, Corsair, Chuck, ME, Deezdad and I walk all over the putting greens early in the morning after a frost. :cool:
aaaahhh greens rarely get frost on them ...only if it gets in the 20's.....25 years ....seen it 3 times ...the short grasses rarely frost ...

Especially after Jerryl, Scooby, Ray, Corsair, Chuck, ME, Deezdad and I walk all over the putting greens early in the morning after a frost. :cool:
but id still take yalls asses for a hell of a ride with chuck or ray driving ... :cool: ....definetly ray driving ...he has no fear ...LOL

aaaahhh greens rarely get frost on them ...only if it gets in the 20's.....25 years ....seen it 3 times ...the short grasses rarely frost ...

Up here at the North Pole if you walk on them like that the foot prints kill the grass. That's why the one course was letting us deer hunt there a couple of years because they were tearing them up. It was way too easy. Then some of the animal lovers complained. 3rd week of November and some clowns were out there golfing and 2 came up on me gutting a big doe, they were flabbergasted. Like what a barbarian. :ROFLMAO:

Bazzarre isn't it. How'd this dude learn to build it with that much power and one to blow the direction needed, not something learned overnight. Maybe he had help from the black hats. Just like the Las Vegas shooting just disappeared and the Sandy Hook thing is nuts. Remember are the reports of exercises happening in the area for training, all the reports of a guy running through the woods with a gun. Then in no time at all the whole school was torn down, why wouldn't it be preserved for further in depth study. obama and his eric holder gun running scam where the BP agent was murdered. The Bundy standoff on Nevada over harry reid trying to sell uranium rights to china or russia. Ft. Hood shooting, buried. 911, iraq wars 1&2. Afghanistan, etc. What a web they weave.
Didn’t know you had it in you.lol Damn good point, really good point !!!

Up here at the North Pole if you walk on them like that the foot prints kill the grass. That's why the one course was letting us deer hunt there a couple of years because they were tearing them up. It was way too easy. Then some of the animal lovers complained. 3rd week of November and some clowns were out there golfing and 2 came up on me gutting a big doe, they were flabbergasted. Like what a barbarian. :ROFLMAO:
you must have been out at some goat tracks :p ...alll real golf courses up north have an extensive protocol before winter....a heavy snow mold fungicide application...then they are covered ....and marked........we have frost delays because most tissue and cells are filled with a high percentage of water...have you ever seen what water looks like frozen under a micro scope ....shards of sharp glass so to speak...so if it gets step on or crused while frozen ....its like razor blades cutting into each other....it does not kill the plant ...but harms the cells and leaf tissue... and takes weeks to heal...as long as the root structure is unharmed it will regenerate ....but as long as jerryl keeps his salt pellets and 4 wheeler on the out skirts I think well be ok....nice they let you guys get out there for some deer meat;)...YUM

you must have been out at some goat tracks :p ...alll real golf courses up north have an extensive protocol before winter....a heavy snow mold fungicide application...then they are covered ....and marked........we have frost delays because most tissue and cells are filled with a high percentage of water...have you ever seen what water looks like frozen under a micro scope ....shards of sharp glass so to speak...so if it gets step on or crused while frozen ....its like razor blades cutting into each other....it does not kill the plant ...but harms the cells and leaf tissue... and takes weeks to heal...as long as the root structure is unharmed it will regenerate ....but as long as jerryl keeps his salt pellets and 4 wheeler on the out skirts I think well be ok....nice they let you guys get out there for some deer meat;)...YUM

There were so many deer they were literally digging up spots on the putting greens let alone the course. This was about 40 miles southeast of Albany. Here there's some pretty high class courses. 95 they had the Ruder Cup here at Oak Hill, the big shots came in on the Concorde from europe, flew almost over the house, sounded somewhat like a fighter with the high performance engines, beautiful looking plane. PGA champ in 2013 iirc. LPGA at Locust Hill a few miles away. Some of those lesbians have a nice ass!!!
Prince Andrew showed up too and called to see if I would take him out for some of our exquisite local cuisine like a garbage plate at Nick Tahoe's and some white hots. This was before he starting hanging out with jeffery. Here's a picture of him and I watching, that's me holding my nose after he shit his knickers and everyone else pretended it didn't stank being a royal fart.
Stick that in your shorts Ray! :ROFLMAO:

There were so many deer they were literally digging up spots on the putting greens let alone the course. This was about 40 miles southeast of Albany. Here there's some pretty high class courses. 95 they had the Ruder Cup here at Oak Hill, the big shots came in on the Concorde from europe, flew almost over the house, sounded somewhat like a fighter with the high performance engines, beautiful looking plane. PGA champ in 2013 iirc. LPGA at Locust Hill a few miles away. Some of those lesbians have a nice ass!!!
Prince Andrew showed up too and called to see if I would take him out for some of our exquisite local cuisine like a garbage plate at Nick Tahoe's and some white hots. This was before he starting hanging out with jeffery. Here's a picture of him and I watching, that's me holding my nose after he shit his knickers and everyone else pretended it didn't stank being a royal fart.
Stick that in your shorts Ray! :ROFLMAO:

niceee!!! im well aware of the courses up there ...most of my members are members up there ....I love them ole heritage courses up there ...so much better than down here....hardwoods and real old school character....id love to come see them..one day ...ive been invited a couple times ...still nothing compares to Augusta ...I went there 2013 ...simply the most spiritual and beautiful place ive ever been...at least a place controlled by man anyways ....

The vote machine deal has already been pulled.
I tried to find the article..No luck.

Screw those assholes.... Imported JUNK.
I used to grocery shop there, til I got a bunch of steaks...You could boil them from Monday thru Sunday, and not be able to cut them w/ an axe. Took the rest back...Got the screw you response.
Ingles, and their card gives me prices close to Wallyworld, and hi Q groceries.
AND! Friendly folks to deal with.
I stay out of Walmart as much as possible. Our Dollar Stores up here sell a lot of stuff real cheap, and I have a couple of grocery stores in my small town. Hoping to see Walmarts stock prices plummet. FOX took a shit kicking when they defected to the other side. I hope the same fate awaits Walmart. Chuck, my family from Florida moved to Georgia to be closer to more of the family and the new born.

Back