I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

how fucking ignorant can people be?????.....damn at this point I hope it all burns .....

View attachment 361933
A better use. And, likely why Bitem and the whore are allowing the mining to continue...
Lithium a mood stabilizer that is a used to treat or control the manic episodes of bipolar disorder (manic depression). Manic symptoms include hyperactivity, rushed speech, poor judgment, reduced need for sleep, aggression, and anger.

A better use. And, likely why Bitem and the whore are allowing the mining to continue...
Lithium a mood stabilizer that is a used to treat or control the manic episodes of bipolar disorder (manic depression). Manic symptoms include hyperactivity, rushed speech, poor judgment, reduced need for sleep, aggression, and anger.
I am displaying those symptoms ... :unsure: :p

I think it's spreading ! Better get another new vaccine in the works.
I finally watched Fox News today when rosa left to go shopping ...she won't let me watch the news bc I get only....and I was surprised on the reporting ...actually showing some of the bad decisions....but I am hot and cold right ...now ...I hope I can pull through....

FAKE ass lying bitches ...everything needs to go back to actual fighting for power....the way it use to be...then and only then will any justice be served....line em up and wrestling will prove who is in charge ...LOL....you may laugh ...but it is truth and will serve to the end of time....

19% of Americans are on mood altering drugs with 23%+ of squaws in their 40s and 50s using them (like who didn't already know that). Americans use 75-80% of prescription drugs in the world.

I could completely understand this if they all owned Turbo Buicks! :ROFLMAO: