I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

This one does!
I bet she could find Willie Brown, while blindfolded!
Her best talent.. And, probably the only one.

View attachment 361935

Bet Grass Doctor would knock out the back of her head with the money shot. :ROFLMAO:

And Ray, he might not be able to use it again but just for kicks pump it up to 200 psi just to blow her mind. Film at 11! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bet Grass Doctor would knock out the back of her head with the money shot. :ROFLMAO:

And Ray, he might not be able to use it again but just for kicks pump it up to 200 psi just to blow her mind. Film at 11! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
im getting riled up thinking about it ...in the Oval Office ...have to make a show ...of course ...and id slap that bithch in her face like she likes with it .....LOL....GD so good and so wrong ...WTF happened to unity....LMAO...and his first week is to promote buy American....WTF is wrong with the American people ...im out ....I hope to watch it crumble and burn to the ground ....such a hypocrisy and waste of my heart and time ..........

I finally watched Fox News today when rosa left to go shopping ...she won't let me watch the news bc I get only....and I was surprised on the reporting ...actually showing some of the bad decisions....but I am hot and cold right ...now ...I hope I can pull through....

HOT------https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/business/media/laura-ingraham-fox-news.html

COLD---https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/01/magazine/rachel-maddow-trump.html

im getting riled up thinking about it ...in the Oval Office ...have to make a show ...of course ...and id slap that bithch in her face like she likes with it .....LOL....GD so good and so wrong ...WTF happened to unity....LMAO...and his first week is to promote buy American....WTF is wrong with the American people ...im out ....I hope to watch it crumble and burn to the ground ....such a hypocrisy and waste of my heart and time ..........

Never ever give up on America, some of the people though, there's no helping them they're so out of their minds it seems.
I still think the Heavenly Father will do something, it's not like we voted this evil into the White House and power, it was outright stolen.
Remember the military is right down the road and there's still America loving patriots over 5,000 strong still at the Capitol.

"This lil' ol' lady IS NOT from Pasadena!"
And, I bet it's not your grandfather's Oldsmobile, either!:LOL:

Actually "it" played 2 positions.
On it's stomach, it was a tight end.
On it's back, it was a wide receiver.

Back under my inj bench.....;)

That reminded me, years ago rock hudson was going to buy the buffalo bills because he heard they had a couple of good tight ends.
rock hudson didn't die of aids it's but reported from salmonella. he got some bad meat in the can.
rock hudson wanted to be buried on his stomach so when his friends stopped over they could have a cold one.
10 days before he died they cancelled rock hudson's car insurance for too many rearenders.
jim nabors was found dead this morning, face down on the hudson.