I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

If Biden wins fair and square, so be it. We all support that.

Personally, I am not doing business with anyone who supports and thinks fraudulently.
Exactly, you can only govern by the consent of the governed. Without showing transparency, you will loose the consent of half the country, one way or the other. They actually have now destroyed the trust, don't know if it can be recovered.

Do the benefits include unlimited crack and whores?
Don’t know about the crack, however my brother was there years ago, work related. Said women were easy , if they knew you were an America. They would hope in bed with you in a second. Reality is they wanted to go to America. It’s a shit hole over there.

Don’t know about the crack, however my brother was there years ago, work related. Said women were easy , if they knew you were an America. They would hope in bed with you in a second. Reality is they wanted to go to America. It’s a shit hole over there.
Soon to be here if Biden gets in

People you are going too far asking for names and addresses to be posted up. If it goes to that point. I have the means to post up anybody’s address oh and name. This BS needs to stop. Jerry if we are going down this road then shut this thread down. This is the first time I have ever seen someone say post your name and address.