You can type here any text you want

I'm not a Nitrous guy but this car is impressive!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
pretty cool..

I'd say so.. The turbo cars are still quicker/faster and I'd venture to say they will always be, but you gotta give it to some of these diehard nitrous guys that come pretty close to running with the fastest turbo cars.:cool:

Sounds like he has a progressive nitrous controller or a great fogger system cause you dont hear the big hit that usually kills the tires. I try to get my nitrous loving buds to use them but they just laugh and say, "This aint a Grand National, we dont need all that computer junk!":rolleyes:

He could be using the new NOS progressive controller that's programed with a digital tool like a scan tool.

7.60's is hauling ass no matter what he's got for suspension but after looking at the pics it pushes stock suspension to a whole new level. It looks more like a custom 4 link that ties into the stock mounting points by some pretty radical means. I'm afraid that's where this type racing is headed and I'm gald our org (ORSCA) has drawn a line somewhere to keep things more realistic.

He could be using the new NOS progressive controller that's programed with a digital tool like a scan tool.

7.60's is hauling ass no matter what he's got for suspension but after looking at the pics it pushes stock suspension to a whole new level. It looks more like a custom 4 link that ties into the stock mounting points by some pretty radical means. I'm afraid that's where this type racing is headed and I'm gald our org (ORSCA) has drawn a line somewhere to keep things more realistic.

The suspension on this car is definitely pushing the limits of stock suspension, no doubt about that! I think some of these Radial classes like this event BMP, Orlando WSNs, etc. should really just call it "Outlaw Drag Radial" because they seem to let most anything fly from Wolfe's torque arm to the Vette with the F-body torque arm suspension. They should really just say bring whatever you want on a Drag Radial and give it a minimum weight and be done with it IMO! As far as an Org. like ORSCA it's nice to see they had the sense to back the class down and try to keep it from getting out of hand. You obviously won't make everyone happy (especially guys like Reese and Brewer) but at least they are trying to stop it before it becomes Outlaw 10.5 on Drag Radials.

Dam! That thing lookes like it was just cruising down the track. No wheelie or squirly lift-off. That was awesome!

Back