Improved a little, new time 12.47

I always found 25psi to be the limit, but I was running higher timing (25deg or so), and making alittle more power. I would throw some timing at it, 25psi, 23deg timing, and 11.3 AFR.

Figures it hot as hell today. I need to remember to log my runs tonight. I know theres more in it with some fine tuning and timing. I'm trying to line up a trailer for September 8th.

How much further will those 60lb injectors take you? how much pressure on the rail? I'm thinking I may swap back to my 60's because these sd 80's idle for crap.

I didn't happen tonight. 60' time dropped to 1.68 but quarter mile was 12.20 @ 110 it has me thinking I wish I wouldn't have put my EGR back on. It's was pretty hot and muggy. I think I could have launched it harder too. I have all of the hard parts installed for Razrs alky kit, just need to get the in cabin wiring done. I'll try to get it finished up by next weekend. Need to get those intake temps down. I have a couple of logs to review too.

I'll keep at it.

Evil, I'll look at my log and report back the duty cycle. I think it's in the high 60% range, but I'll tell ya for sure in a bit.

Trans brake and about 6-7 pounds. I tried foot brake but it will push right through them. I know I could have left harder on the last run.

I'd try to launch it harder and get your 60' into the 1.5 range.
What about a time slip on these current runs? Where are you on mph at the 1/8 and 1000'.

Great work! Fast cars are made by people who take the time to make them fast.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Thanks, It was slower everywhere. Here's the last week slip. The only mechanical change was putting the EGR back on.

This was last night, dropped a couple of MPH.

That could be weather related. How was the temp/humidity difference between the two weeks?
It looks like it is running pretty good to me according to the slips.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It was really hot and humid last night.

Evil, my injectors are at 65% duty cycle. Looks like I have a lot of room to grow.

I was reading another thread and it got me thinking. The last time I went to the track was with a fresh set of plugs. I remember thinking, man the car is running really good. Ok, next week I'm going to stick a fresh set in and put that EGR block off plate before I go. The track is probably 30 or so miles from me. Maybe I should change the plugs at the track.

When is the next time your heading to 42? I'm running mid 11's with a few less parts than you,maybe we can compare notes?

I won't be able to make it until September 20th unless something changes at work this week. I think those Champion Irons are making up for it. I'll hopefully have mine on with the roller cam kit before the end of the season. My heads are being assembled as I type this, I hope. The cam kit's in the garage patiently waiting. Did I see you this year at the track?

I'm also wondering if I see your car around Akron. There's a guy right around the corner from me and also one I see on nice days on my way to work.

To be honest i ran the same times without the heads. It was the most money I spent without an e.t. improvement. I assume if I went to a bigger turbo the heads would work much better but with the te44 I could have saved a bunch of money and left the stockers on.

Damn, I hope it picks up a few tenths with the heads and cam. There's a lot of local GN's around here, you ever notice?