You can type here any text you want

improvements

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

motorhead445

I recently purchased a 1987 two tone Turbo-T.It is my second turbo buick"wifes-car".The car has many modifications.Here is the list.-Premium KYB shocks,TRW rear springs,Stock boxed control arms with factory GM 1LE Camaro bushings,3:42 posi.That is suspension.It has BGC 2.75 duals,Poston3"downpipe,Ported stock elbow,Gutted cat,Green Stipe injecters with matched Kenne Bell 93 chip,Breathers Turbo block off Kit,Engine tie downkit.Just recently there was a GSCA 200/200(degreed)lifters,cam button,valve springs,Kenne Bell HD rocker shafts,rollmaster true double timing chain,Bell mouthed inlet stock intercooler,Ported intake to intake ports,Matched -Bell mouthed upper plenum and throttle body,BGC Stealth Adjustable fuel pressure regulator-set at 43Psi,Quaid Air XP fuel pump with upgraded wiring-ported hanger intake,.There are a lot more bolt ons,the car was set for 14psi boost-but i put a guage on and i seen 20-21 psi at full throttle!What do you guys think it will run with slicks.WHAT else can i do run real fast!THANK YOU.:D

Back