In Development-Rear Frame Notch Kit

GNXkid

BOOST
This kit will come with all 1/4" plating reinforcements, cross bars, and etc. This kit will be a great investment for those who would like to get those big tires under their TR's.
Also on the drawing board: Stainless Steel Upper Radiator hose pipe.

Rob
Turbo Buick Mods .com

will the upper s/s hose be more than a 90º pipe:rolleyes:
how bout some mandrel bent tubing that "kinda" resembles the stock one [oh and for a reasonable price] - if so you got your first sale right here... been tryn to get one made for a while here but the hot rod shops around here seem to always kink the tubing :cool: thanx in advance and WELCOME Aboard

Rob,

Two things.

(1) If you advertise your website and that website is a reflection of you. At least take the time to use spellcheck. I am not a grammar nazi, but come on, my 9 year old writes better than that. If that website is a reflection of you and your team, what does that say about your intelligence level? If these guys lack the basic working knowledge of the english language, do I want to spend my money for their products?

(2) If you want to advertise on this board you should really be a paying sponsor. It just keeps it fair for those that do pay to advertise.

I am all for those that take the initiative to develop new products for our cars but there is a right way to go about doing it.

Best of luck,
John

Rob,

Two things.

(1) If you advertise your website and that website is a reflection of you. At least take the time to use spellcheck. I am not a grammar nazi, but come on, my 9 year old writes better than that. If that website is a reflection of you and your team, what does that say about your intelligence level? If these guys lack the basic working knowledge of the english language, do I want to spend my money for their products?

(2) If you want to advertise on this board you should really be a paying sponsor. It just keeps it fair for those that do pay to advertise.

I am all for those that take the initiative to develop new products for our cars but there is a right way to go about doing it.

Best of luck,
John

We are a paid site sponsor. And I have personally put my webmaster under heavy pressure to develop three sites within the past two weeks, along with the online store. He is at the stage of going back through and tidying up the sites. We only believe in doing things the proper way. I think Rob is handling everything correctly. Thanks for the encouragement.

Todd B.
owner

Rob,

Two things.

Best of luck,
John

Actually John - Shane just welcomed him as an advertising sponsor... so besides the grammar - you should probably apologize before persecuting him:eek:

John,

Two things.

(1) The website is doing quite fine. Todd explained it quite well what was going on. If you think we're not intelligent enough to develop parts, you don't have to buy. Your business will not be missed.

(2) If you were so intelligent, and all in for the paying sponsors. You should be able to tell a paying sponsor by looking at their user name. Paying sponsors user names are in blue. My 8 year old knows that.

Best of luck,
Rob

OK, so first off. Let me take my foot out of my mouth. Before I posted I went to the main forum page, scrolled down to the bottom and looked at the supporting vendors list. I didn't see anything there, still don't. My mistake didn't see the thread introducing you, or the blue title (or knew what it meant for that matter). So welcome, please don't let my naive post be a reflection of the rest of the members of this board. My sincerest apologies.

As far as the site goes, it needs some work. Since you are a supporting vendor and I feel like an ass now, I would like to help. PM will be on it's way soon.

Gonna go brush my teeth now, I never liked the taste of shoe leather.

Take care,
John

3 mis-Spelled words on the whole site......thanks for pointing that out to me the webmaster...

Along with mis-spelling 3 words, I did manage to create 3 websites, an online store, and help create a product that has hit the Evo community by storm, and we cant make them fast enough. yes, we have problems...good problems...

maybe your 9yr old has MORE TACT than you do...I sure hope so...
My grandpa once told me...Son-it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all the doubt.

Q

Well I have already apologized. I have sent, PM's to GNXkid and Streetuners and PM'd JayC about removing my post's from this thread. Just remember that in your line of work, all publicity is not bad publicity.

Royal-T
It will resemble the stock one for clearence purposes. We should have something soon. Stay tuned.

After seeing This thread, and your responses when questioned about your website developement and vendor status . Just how will you handle your customers?

If Someone posted about a problem with a product is it safe to say they would have at least 3 people lashing out at them?

I personally would not even think about buying something from you guys after seeing a taste of your attitude. Perhaps this is something you can work on.

After seeing This thread, and your responses when questioned about your website developement and vendor status . Just how will you handle your customers?

If Someone posted about a problem with a product is it safe to say they would have at least 3 people lashing out at them?

I personally would not even think about buying something from you guys after seeing a taste of your attitude. Perhaps this is something you can work on.

Todd, Rob and Quentin and I have been communicating via PMs. Other than the kneejerk reactions above, they have been nothing but professional. I look forward to doing business with them and am happy to have a new vendor offering new products to this small market.

On many forums there are individuals that do nothing but cause problems or offer nothing to the community. I think they made the same response I would have. Look at nolimitind's posts, that is Todd (the owner), nothing but professional.

No. These things will be mandrel bent and tig welded if necessary by our own staff. We build what we sell, except for electrical items.