In Development-Rear Frame Notch Kit

any estimate on when production will start on the pipes and estimated cost? just trying to gauge funds to see if i have to water the money tree extra long:biggrin: as long as it looks right IM IN

im also interested in the upper rad hose/pipe

subscribed to this thread

After seeing This thread, and your responses when questioned about your website developement and vendor status . Just how will you handle your customers?

If Someone posted about a problem with a product is it safe to say they would have at least 3 people lashing out at them?

I personally would not even think about buying something from you guys after seeing a taste of your attitude. Perhaps this is something you can work on.

The guys at Turbo Buick Mods are alright in my book. I recently had a business trip in their neck of the woods, and although they are not open on Saturdays, they met me at the shop on a Saturday afternoon and hooked me up with one of their rear seat brace kits. A nice quality brace kit, and fantastic service to boot. They treated me great as a customer, and will get some of my business in the future.

Rob

Silver fox(Rob)

Thanks for the compliment. I'm really glad you like the seat braces. And thanks for the pics, they look good on your car. I would like to see some pics of the whole car when you get a chance. Thanks again.

Rob
Turbo Buick Mods Home Page

Silver fox(Rob)

Thanks for the compliment. I'm really glad you like the seat braces. And thanks for the pics, they look good on your car. I would like to see some pics of the whole car when you get a chance. Thanks again.

Rob

Thanks. I'll shoot you some pics. Looks like I may be coming back your way next week, probably stop by to say hi.

Frame Notch Kit

Here are the pics Of our Frame Notch Kit we sell. Price $300.00 plus shipping.
1-1.jpg

Thanks. Rob

Very nice, I don't see it on the site yet but can you give us a quick run down of what some of those items are indented to do??

Is the bar literally going from one frame to the other to give horizontal support?

I sent the link to my body shop guy as I'm doing a notch in 2 weeks.

I made this kit to basically reinforce all the weak spots the frame will have when it comes to notching. You have three reinforcment plates that goes on in between the frames rails on both sides to reinforce the material that was removed. The crossbar, which also welds in between the frame rails, ties both sides of the frame together. Then you have the main frame rails plates, which replaces the section you removed. I recommend leaving about 1/2" of thickness on your frame rail. Thanks.

Rob
turboricejr@yahoo.com

GNXKid pm me your address. I would like to come see you guys!

Frame Notch Order

My body shop guy said for me to get your kit.

PM me payment details.

You could go with a 10" -11" easily. I heard people fitting a 12" rim in the rear. Of course you have to strech the inner wheel well and trim the outer wheel well lip depending on the tire size. With this kit you can go to a 1" notch if you want, or take it all the way. I recommend leaving at least 1/2" of the existing rail so you can "box in" the frame.

Rob

I am going with the 10 Gbody GN wheels and will try the 325 or 345 drag radial. Just did not know what was an easy fit. Should I go with a different backspace?

If that is a 10" modified GN Wheel from Gbody parts. It should have the correct backspacing.