You can type here any text you want

in need of a few parts!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Esasky's85GN

RACE ME WITH WHAT?
Gents,

In need of the following parts:

* Clean T-tops for an 85 GN. Need to have the black trim around the glass.
* interior door dew sweeps
* Clean glove box - no junk
* Could also use all the T-top exterior trim. When I say all of it, I mean all of it! :biggrin: Mine is shot. Must be in excellent condition.

Let me know what you have. Thanks in advance!

Chris

have everything except dew sweeps. i'm in connecticut if you wanna come over and pick out the best parts out of the few sets of eveyrthing i have . had about 6 t top cars so i have plenty of parts .203 213 9126

TTA,

I would love to come over but unfortunately, you live like 5 states away. I am in PA. Could you take some pics along with prices? Very interested!

Thanks,

Chris

may be interested in dew sweeps. Does anyone have any of the other stuff I am looking for? Come on guys! :smile:

Chris

Glove box

Gents,

In need of the following parts:

* Clean glove box - no junk

Let me know what you have. Thanks in advance!

Chris

I have a nice complete glove box assembly (has burgundy door that can easily be painted any color with clean plastic interior piece, hinge, but no key for the lock :redface: ) : $50. + shipping...
Let me know if interested...I can also take a picture if needed.;)

Claude. :smile:

I have a set of T-Tops and a dark Blue glove box with key. I'll have to go up in the rafters in the garage and uncover the t-tops to be able to send you pics though. Let me know!!

Thanks!!
Tony...

T-tops

Tony,

1st off... nice to see we have a fellow Steelers fan! :biggrin:

I am definately interested in the T-tops. Dont want to have to paint the glove box. If possible, I would love to have some pics of the T-tops! Send them to me when you get them!

Thanks!

Chris

additional items

Gents,

Also looking for the interior A-pillar trim (by winddshield) Needs to be for a T-top car.

Thanks,

Chris

Back