You can type here any text you want

In need of a service manual or pics of water pump front accessories install

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tuner_Glenn

I've recently aquired a buick GN that was stripped apart for a build when i got it and i'm having trouble finding the proper bolts that hold all of the parts together on the front of the engine. And i need to get the water pump on and modified for the larger turbo as well as getting the front accessories on the engine so that i can drop it in and get the FAST system ECU wred up nd start tuninjg on it.. If anyone can point me to a .pdf for at least ther front of the engine or some pics of it in variouse forms of assembly i would greatly apreciate it

Thanks
Glenn

Much apreciated, turboglenn57@gmail.com

I'll post some pictures up as i make progress through the night and the next few days, I hope to have ti together and running in the next week or so... since i've had to stop working for a living becuase of my health i find mself constantly in the garage machining or building for a while till the pain acts up then coming in to rest, then going back out through out the day and night...sorry for any improper spellling with my nerve deteriorarion sometimes i can't hit the right keys even after trying a few times in a row and giv eup hoping people can make sense of my posts LOL

thanks again
'Glenn

I got the files, thanks again!,, I'll have to post a pic of the weird bracket i can't figure out where it goes, but this gives me enough of a start to get the water pump, turbo and front accessories mounted and bolt the trans and engine together and get them laid in the bay. I've ghad teh front clip off already and just two bumper horn bolts holding it on for now so it will come back off in a snap :D

Here's a few pics of the GN, and one of the mitsubishi's engine bay that i've owned for almost 13 years now, not the prettiest but it's setup perfectly, not much out there can touch it since i converted it to AWD and built a 5 speed that can handle over 500HP (learning to make them hold took patience and 5 swaps in one month LOL )

QUESTION: is that aluminum fitting on the water pump below the compressor housing for the heater core?... if so i think i'm gonn a have to cut it off and weld on a 90* bend because of the ts04 cover on this 6765 turbo
IMG_20121119_133831_016.jpg

IMG_20121119_133836_377.jpg

IMG_20121119_133843_904.jpg

IMG_20121119_133853_658.jpg

IMG_20121119_133919_733.jpg

Is tjhere somewhere online i can pay to get a manual like that one, (hopefully for a fair price?) i don't need a ton of pages but i do need some more engine stuff, trans linkages and electrical (even though the FAST XFI is plug-n-play with the patch harness there's a lot of wires that need redone all together

thanks again

Sorry the high-resolution. This pic shows the routing of that hose from the water pump.
IMG_6309.JPG

And here are the accessories mounted:
IMG_1007.jpg

Back