Info on GTA wheels

I just checked and the one I used expired right after Memorial Day. They send me emails quite a bit with different discounts. I'll pass along the next one I get.

I'm thinking about getting 2 black GTA wheels to mount 255/50 - 16 drag radials on the rear. I have GTA's on now. So if I understand everything I've read, I'm looking for the 4.75" backspacing correct? Even a good pair of used ones will work.

I'm thinking about getting 2 black GTA wheels to mount 255/50 - 16 drag radials on the rear. I have GTA's on now. So if I understand everything I've read, I'm looking for the 4.75" backspacing correct? Even a good pair of used ones will work.

You want "Fronts", the "Zero Offset" ones.

If you go by backspacing, someone might eyeballs "rears" at 4.75"

Sorry to revive this thread. One of the cars in the wheel & tire pictures sticky had black "GTA" wheels on the rear of the car that were 16x9.5 and he ran a 295 DR. Supposedly they came from Gbodyparts. I'm wondering why this size wheel was never mentioned in this entire thread over 9 years. Does anyone know anything about a GTA wheel that's 9.5" wide and will fit our cars? Did Gbody make these for a short time and discontinue them? I like the GTA mesh look but want a wider wheel/tire combo for the rear.

pretty sure the wheels on gbody parts are farmed out to true design or truewheel..and you can send gta rims to them, they will use a wide hoop..maybe someone can chime
in

Just ordered 4 0 offset from classic industries with the 25% off, they were already $100 off so mine were $543 shipped to my door with insurance. And 87 T center caps fit in them nicely. What size tires you guys using? Im thinking 245/50 on front but wanted something a lil bigger on rear in a drag radial

Just ordered 4 0 offset from classic industries with the 25% off, they were already $100 off so mine were $543 shipped to my door with insurance. And 87 T center caps fit in them nicely. What size tires you guys using? Im thinking 245/50 on front but wanted something a lil bigger on rear in a drag radial
Any coupon codes needed?

All I can find is the 15% off code.what is the 25% off code, Anyone know?

The 25% ended last nite but they been running it everyweek lately keep checking the site Its always at the top of the homepage

Get on their mailing list, I get notified about every one of the sales codes. They do thirty every now and then, and 25% all the time.

20% off at classic industries on orders bigger than $299 , code CST16 expires Sunday nite

I'm happy with my BFG's. Good tire for the money!
It's one of the tires listed on tire rack.
KID