You can type here any text you want

injection Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grkgn

IM Debating on put 50's or 60"s in my tta i got 60's on my gn they work well
but i see alot of guys on the message board using 50's is there a big difference?

If u need the 60's or anticipate future needs meeting the 60#'s than use them.

If the 50# will supply u for what your current and future needs are use them :-)

I have had good luck with running 50 and 60# injectors.

I size them with what I expect the combo to effectively use in the 80% duty cycle range.

later
Jeremy

When I visited Ken Mosher in Ft Collins, CO, he showed me some of the first mototron injectors. His description and excitement over the performance of these newly avilable injectors spoke volumes to me. He put them in his new engine....The points I remember from that four year old conversation were that 1) they were high impedance and needed no ECM modification, 2) they had the new style pintles, 3) Their fuel flow is linear, making them the optimum available for tuning performance. Ken Mosher is one of the big six in the Turbo Buick world, when he talks, I listen. :smile:

You can't go wrong either way, just get the right chip to go with whichever you choose. :biggrin: A good used set of 50's will cost about half the price of the mototrons....

I don't know the HP limit of the 50's or 60's, does anybody have some experience to share?

grkgn said:
IM Debating on put 50's or 60"s in my tta i got 60's on my gn they work well
but i see alot of guys on the message board using 50's is there a big difference?
In your shoes, I'd use the 60's again, just to keep things simpler in my mind.... :)

Back