Injector question

Vin1987GN

I am In the process of rebuilding my engine on my 87 GN and well i am at it i am going to put in new injectors any brand recommendations it will have a slightly wilder cam and possibly a new turbo already have better pump any help will be greatly appreciated thanks all Vince

Mototron 60lb injectors will cover you from stock to around 600hp with a Turbo Tweak chip. Buy it once and forget about.

What are....

I am In the process of rebuilding my engine on my 87 GN and well i am at it i am going to put in new injectors any brand recommendations it will have a slightly wilder cam and possibly a new turbo already have better pump any help will be greatly appreciated thanks all Vince

your mod's now and what are your goals?:confused: ( Is there going to be any money left after the re-build?:eek: ):biggrin:

Mototron 60lb injectors will cover you from stock to around 600hp with a Turbo Tweak chip. Buy it once and forget about.

+1 this is by far the best way to go right now. no ecm mod needed and it will cover a huge area from stock to modded.

just to let you know someone just posted some 60 in the for sale section with very low miles. just give you a heads up they wont be for sale long.

+2. Some of those and a chip configured for them and they will support plenty of HP.

hey guys thanks for the quick response and the heads up about the injectors and as far as the question about the goal for total mods nothing to majou just some were in the 11's