You can type here any text you want

Injectors matched with bigger turbos

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RatFink

PutTheNeedleOnTheRecord!
I was wondering if anyone has tried Mototron/Edge 60/65 lb/hr Injectors.
I'm currently running 42.5 Delphi inj with a TE44. I'm pretty satisfied with the performance gain. I was thinking about Trying the MSD 50 lbs injectors with my TE44. Don't know if I would gain anything from this mod. I then thought that for the additional expence of the injectors being that the 50s and 60s cost basically the same and the effort why not just make a bigger jump and try a pt52 or pt61 along with the 60 or 65 lb injectors. Anyone tried this combo? I've got the TH down pipe and alchy injection, bigger throttle body and upper manifold (accufab) Plenty of fuel pump (an oversized Bosch ****per external pump). Was going to change my casper 7 stage chip for Eric Marshals chip too. Any thoughts appreciated.

Injectors wont gain you any hp/tq. They allow you to run higher boost with plenty of fuel. Depends on how fast you want to go. I felt that low 11's was fast enough for me on the street. I would suggest getting a chip from Eric Marshall and tuning the combo you have out. Should yeild mid 11's. Thats a half a second off 1/4 mile with tunng and $100. Put a few bucks in tires and that will get your ET down a bit too.

BTW,
Any head work or internal mods?

That is a proven combo. Alky, Erics chip, 60's and a 61. I run the 60's and they run no different than stockers.

Jason

thanks for the tips. I haven't done any internal mods or head work. Actually the spark plugs are only the 2nd set ever in the car. If I get a Eric Marshal chip will he need to know if I'm still using stock mass air sensor? I have the newer one and the translator plus yet to put on the car. I don't know if I should put these on first then get a chip.

thanks for the tips. I haven't done any internal mods or head work. Actually the spark plugs are only the 2nd set ever in the car. If I get a Eric Marshal chip will he need to know if I'm still using stock mass air sensor? I have the newer one and the translator plus yet to put on the car. I don't know if I should put these on first then get a chip.
I run the Mototron 60s and a GT61 turbo, I ran the 60's for a while with the stock turbo, if the chip is done right, and Eric can do them right, you won't know difference, they run great.
As for the T+, it can go on at any time and it does the same job as the stocker, converts the signal so that the ECM will understand it. If you get Erics adjustable timing and fueling chip, you won't need the "+" part of the translator for timing and fueling adj, besides, with a TE44 your maxing the MAF anyway, so without the extender chip, all the fueling is controlled by the chip anyway so fueling on the T+ is not usable with a non-extender chip. Eric's chips you can adj WOT fueling so its no prob.

Back