Injen SP7033P Short Ram Air Intake System For Sale

PaddyG

I have an Injen SP7033P Short Ram Air Intake System for sale. This fits a 2014+ Buick Regal with the 2.0L turbo or a 2014+ Chevy Malibu with the turbo engine.

Asking $175, shipping included (lower 48).

I bought it in November of 2015 and installed it in my wife's 2015 Buick Regal GS. There's approximately 1000 miles on the system...so it's basically brand new. I love it but my wife does not.

She doesn't appreciate hearing the turbo spin up or the performance gain, and since it's her daily driver I've been convinced to reverting back to the factory intake system.

This Injen system works great with the Trifecta tune which we have on the car too.

I also have a Red Hydro-Shield Pre-Filter on the system which I'm including in the sale.

injen_SP7033P.jpg

x_1033rd__25653.1429122640.380.500.jpg

Patrick,

Received the filter. Bolted it on in like 20 minutes. All I can say is BAD ASS! Love the sound! Can't wait to get the tune now!

Thanks again!

Chris

Patrick,

Received the filter. Bolted it on in like 20 minutes. All I can say is BAD ASS! Love the sound! Can't wait to get the tune now!

Thanks again!

Chris
Glad you like it.

The Trifecta tune transforms the car. You'll love it.

Hey Chris,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was out of town and off-line.

I purchased the Advantage tune for the Regal GS from Trifecta. This is like a canned tune but their engineers write it specifically for your VIN.

I didn't get the Elite tune because they told me the Advantage tune worked great with the Injen CAI I bought and subsequently sold to you.

http://www.trifectaperformance.com/forums/store/category/20-20l-turbo-2014/

Patrick