You can type here any text you want

Inland Empire GN / T-Type Ownes Unite

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DetroitMuscle

Like to know how many would be interested in starting a GN / Turbo-T type club in the Inland Empire area? I'm from Apple Valley, Ca. and I know of several others in the San Bernardino / Riverside area that would like to see one. Nothing too serious, just getting together when we can to share our passion and knowledge of these awesome machines. L.A. / San Diego also welcome.

I think that would be cool. Like I said nothing serious, just some owners getting together when we can. Nothing would look better than several Grand Nationals and Turbo-T cars parked at one location, except a lot of them;)

Any thoughts on a day of the week? I work a day shift :Fri, Sat, and Sun 12hrs. shifts:mad: So a week day would be best for me. (or I could take a day off;)

Thanks for the support ! We always wanted something local, because sometimes LA is kinda far!;)

2nd Annual LA Invasion

What do you guys think about this show,:rolleyes: I'm sure several T/R owners will be going. I will be attending the "Rim of the world cruise" on Sunday May-24

car show may 2nd

in Nuevo ( near Perris)
Nuview elementary school, to benefit the school ( & my grandkids!)
chili cook off and car show, $15 admission to enter car, $20 to complete in cook off,
if anyone plans to attend, lemme know I'll bring donuts,
starts 8am saturday may 2nd,
I plan to bring GNX & WE4.
google- Nuview Elementary School‎ - 29680 Lakeview Ave, Nuevo, CA‎
Thanks

Hey Lee, it's nice to know that I'm not the only GN owner here with grandchildren;) (8 and counting:eek: )
I'm working on getting that day off to join in on the ride. I will keep you updated.

sounds good!

look forward to seeing some buicks there.
grandkids, no idea how many, as I lost count, LOL
darn kids think its cool to have a herd ! (til they have to buy school clothes, food, etc)

Inland Empire GN/T-Type owners 1st meeting

Ok guys you have the location (In-N-Out Burger) the 10 Fwy and Tippecanoe Ave. (city of San Bernardino) Time: 1700hrs. (or 5:00pm if you don't know military time:biggrin: )

Date: 4-25-09 (Sat)

Back