You can type here any text you want

Insain Chevelle Build

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
wow! either he has alot of time on his hands or no wife!:D :eek: i was going to ask why build a 4 door chevelle but he took car of that also. lots-a work and it looks to be pretty good work at that.

i say congrats, wish i had taken french in high school instead of spanish so i could read that entire thing.

buickbert

wow! either he has alot of time on his hands or no wife!:D :eek: i was going to ask why build a 4 door chevelle but he took car of that also. lots-a work and it looks to be pretty good work at that.

i say congrats, wish i had taken french in high school instead of spanish so i could read that entire thing.

buickbert

Thats insane, and some ingenuity too must of spend hundreds of hours building that stuff. pretty damn sweet.

Do you think he'll have a spooling problem? :biggrin: NITROUS!!! :eek:

Wow. I think he's hooked on turbos.

I downloaded the video from the second post. The dragstrip has Chimay all over it. I looked up Chimay and it's in Belgum. It didn't run that great. No traction at all.

What ideas are those? Do you have any pics of your project?

I am making a custom console for my chevelle I am using part of an 1988 Monte
Console but I have a huge gap from where the console finishes and the bottom of the dash starts. Now I will make a section to fill that space out of fiber glass. Strong, light and easy to work with. and space for a cd player, switches and may be a gauge or 2

Back