image.jpg
image.jpg
Here's the pics I promised.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 136
To Ny Twin Turbo above:
That interior is serious. I imagine the rest of the car is just as nice. Great job

To Ny Twin Turbo above:
That interior is serious. I imagine the rest of the car is just as nice. Great job

Thank you. However, I'll stick to the pics of the interior in this thread.:sneaky:

Again, just to reinforce what I said earlier. As far as seating, keep it Buick and you can't go wrong!;)

Lear seats are nice. Don't see many available though.

I'm thinking of trans am or gto seats. Can get them out of a firebird for cheap and have them covered however you want. I'm not a fan of the seats in my 87T

Takes a little research. But, there is usually someone out there parting out an old 84/85. I got mine from J. Cotton when he cam across an old rust bucket to part out. Check around at the big shops like Cottons, G-body, Kirbans....or anyone that hordes parts cars. There out there! And it's nice to use these old parts for our cars. It gives them new life instead of them ending up becoming rodent nesting.

Takes a little research. But, there is usually someone out there parting out an old 84/85. I got mine from J. Cotton when he cam across an old rust bucket to part out. Check around at the big shops like Cottons, G-body, Kirbans....or anyone that hordes parts cars. There out there! And it's nice to use these old parts for our cars. It gives them new life instead of them ending up becoming rodent nesting.
Thanks for posting up NY twin turbo, your interior looks fantastic. Might as well go ahead and give us some engine pics too.

I'm thinking of trans am or gto seats. Can get them out of a firebird for cheap and have them covered however you want. I'm not a fan of the seats in my 87T

This is what I am going to do. I found a set of GTO seats for $800.00

What a coincidence... I have the fronts, and only need the rear. How much do you want for it?

It would have been nice if I had a full set. I used the fronts only. But after having them upholstered in the same fabric they look good.

Besides, no one has ever sat in my back seat..........ever!

I am thinking of putting some different front seats in my we4, was wondering what people have put in and liked that fit without a lot of issues. Nothing along the lines of kirkey aluminum im too old for that.

I'm looking at installing 2010 318i BMW seats. I cant remember which thread it was, but a guy posted his pics and they look nice. I will eventually do what he did but I cant seem to find anything for sale. From what I read, the bolted right on. I messaged him on the weekend and he replied but he sold his car. I'm pretty sure you will like them judging by a few comments you maid in this thread.

Procar by Scat installed last summer. They fit great and are super comfortable.

b0d15809bb647727c0520d0a91a67186.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk