You can type here any text you want

Intake gasket part number?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ttype83

USAF Retired
What is theFel-pro turbo installation gasket kit part number?
Or is there a complete upper gasket set to use from Fel-pro?
I've searched around and cann't find it, found a ref to it but could not find the post:confused: OK maybe it's a age thing
TIA
Jim

There was a Turbo gasket for 1980 which used a smaller opening for the EFE crossover thru the intake. But an '83 doesn't have the EFE opening. It uses the electric EFE under the carb, so I don't think the 81/83 Turbo would need a special gasket.

DOH I missed the word "kit". :o I was referring to the gasket between the head and intake.

I have the kit number on the website:
TURBOCHARGER GASKET/SEAL KIT- FEL-PRO has a turbo mounting gasket kit that has the following gaskets: Downpipe/Elbow Seal, EGR valve, EGR chamber to intake and plenum (x2), Plenum to turbo compressor, turbo compressor to manifold, and oil pan drain connector. The complete kit number is ES 72507 (1978-83 year) and was picked up at my local auto parts store for $19.44. "We found it looking through a new FP catalog. It was not in their computer." Thanks to Trent - Buicksandrail on TB.com.

Thanks Rich,
I read All thru your site, I knew it was there but I just could not find it. It must be the age thing.
I'm going up to the car monday to help pull the engine and take pics.

I cann't see when you are online...

Jim

Back