You can type here any text you want

Intake Manifold Assemblies, TB's, Turbos; anyone interested?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anthony P

sharing knowledge with those who care to listen
A friend of mine is selling original, unused LM9 intake manifold assemblies. These units were unbolted from crate engines to be used in the engine development program and set aside. The test manifold assembly (also listed below) was then installed. These parts are all from the engine development program the owner ran for GM. I can e-mail pics to any interested party. The individual photo file size is too large to be posted here.

Quantity of one – ’84 intake manifold assembly with throttle body assembly, turbo, EGR, fuel rail/injectors/regulator, steel coolant lines. Red/Orange Power six logo with black background medallion on intake. NO T-stat outlet.

Quantity of two – ’84 intake manifold assembly with throttle body assembly, turbo, EGR, fuel rail/injectors/regulator, T-stat outlet, steel coolant lines. Red/Orange Power six logo with black background medallion on intake.

Quantity of one – '84 intake manifold assembly. Similar to above but missing turbo, throttle body, EGR, and coolant piping.

Quantity of one – throttle body assembly complete. Looks like it was never used by color of throttle blade.

Quantity of one – hot air motor intake manifold assembly (casting 25515926). This is the assembly that would be bolted in place of the factory assembly for program testing and development. Has thermocouples installed into each intake runner and non-stock injectors in the fuel rail assembly. It is used.

Quantity of one – hot air motor throttle body assembly used for testing/development with above manifold. Has temp sensor installed behind throttle plate.

If interested, please PM me a fair offer. The owner wants to sell it, not give it away for its weight in scrap. It is located in northern New Jersey.

A friend of mine is selling original, unused LM9 intake manifold assemblies. These units were unbolted from crate engines to be used in the engine development program and set aside. The test manifold assembly (also listed below) was then installed. These parts are all from the engine development program the owner ran for GM. I can e-mail pics to any interested party. The individual photo file size is too large to be posted here.

Quantity of one – ’84 intake manifold assembly with throttle body assembly, turbo, EGR, fuel rail/injectors/regulator, steel coolant lines. Red/Orange Power six logo with black background medallion on intake. NO T-stat outlet.

Quantity of two – ’84 intake manifold assembly with throttle body assembly, turbo, EGR, fuel rail/injectors/regulator, T-stat outlet, steel coolant lines. Red/Orange Power six logo with black background medallion on intake.

Quantity of one – '84 intake manifold assembly. Similar to above but missing turbo, throttle body, EGR, and coolant piping.

Quantity of one – throttle body assembly complete. Looks like it was never used by color of throttle blade.

Quantity of one – hot air motor intake manifold assembly (casting 25515926). This is the assembly that would be bolted in place of the factory assembly for program testing and development. Has thermocouples installed into each intake runner and non-stock injectors in the fuel rail assembly. It is used.

Quantity of one – hot air motor throttle body assembly used for testing/development with above manifold. Has temp sensor installed behind throttle plate.

If interested, please PM me a fair offer. The owner wants to sell it, not give it away for its weight in scrap. It is located in northern New Jersey.

Any chance you can post some pics?

The pics I took are all 650 KB or larger. I took them so that anyone could zoom in for detail. PM me your e-mail address so that I can send them to you. Or do you have any suggestion how to post them? Thanks

here are some pics for all to see...

Attachments

• IM_Assy2.jpg
    IM_Assy2.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 299
  • IM_Assy3.jpg
    IM_Assy3.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 290
  • LM9turbopic1.jpg
    LM9turbopic1.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 291
  • Coilpak_module_Assy.jpg
    Coilpak_module_Assy.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 291
  • SS_uppipe.jpg
    SS_uppipe.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 282
PM me a price shipped to 80829 on the other complete intake that is available that does not have the T-Stat housing but has everything else. Also a price on that up pipe in the last picture. Thanks

my85grandnation...PM sent

Alec296...PM sent

Only the complete assembly in the center of the first pic has sold. There is another one just like it to the left (i'll post a better pic) and the one without the T-Stat outlet(in the background) are still available. The IM assembly in pic #2 without the throttle body and turbo attached is still available. The FWD IM assembly in the background (for the '86 LeSabre GN) has been sold.

Other stuff still available...
single turbo (from '85 crate LM9)
throttle body
up-pipe
coilpak assembly
2-crossovers
one '85 LM9 crate engine

Attachments

• IM_Assy1.jpg
    IM_Assy1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 204
  • IM_Assy4.jpg
    IM_Assy4.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 194
I thought I'd bring this post back to the surface. Here's what remains...

two NOS intake manifold assemblies - complete with turbo, throttle body, etc. As pictured above, one is missing the T-Stat outlet. $900 each

One intake manifold assembly with stock injectors/harness, fuel rail/regulator, turbo adapter. $250

One NOS turbo - $400

One mint braided stainless up-pipe - $150

One NOS coilpak/ignition module/numbered plug wires/bracket. Coil tower resistance values are 12.79, 12.75, 12.88. $250

Partial set of numbered plug wires - have 2, 4, 6, and 5. $30

One mint turbo oil feed line - $20

One NOS throttle body with TPS, IAC, vacuum block, etc. $250

Three oil fill tubes with cap/filter. Tubes need refinishing for show condition but caps and filters are new. $20 each

All prices do not include shipping. I will be attending Buick Performance Weekend at Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ tomorrow if you want to look for yourself.

Best regards,
Anthony

I will be attending Kirban's Open House and Reunion events this weekend. I can bring with me any of the items for sale so you can see for yourself and you can save the shipping costs.

WHOOSHER - I am holding parts for you. haven't heard from you since I PM'd you the payment/shipping options on Sept 6. Let me know, others are interested and in line waiting.

Best regards,
Anthony

Back