Intake on or off center

Nojug

Im trying to sell this BGC custom intake and was just wondering if you guys could tell by the pics if its on center or off center I had a couple guys say its off center and a couple guys say its on center I bought it as an on center, just want to make sure I sell it to the right person

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 420
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 415
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 418
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 420
Thats what I would think too I just had 3 people say its off center but no one said its definetly on center trying to get Cal or Billy to look @ it.

Jay, sighting across the back of my stock (therefore off center) intake manifold and seeing how far the back two manifold bolt holes are from lining up, they are shifted about 1/4". That puts the center of one set of holes at about the edge of the other set of holes. An on center intake would be shifted just under another 1/4". The fuel rail line blocks the view in your last picture, but guessing a little :)-)) it looks to me like the back holes are offset enough so that opposite edges of the holes don't quite line up. Based on that I'd say on center, but take a good look for yourself (and at a stock manifold), to be sure.

Thanks Carl do you have a stock intake I can compare it to, if so I could bring it Tues if you guys still do pizza.

Thanks Carl do you have a stock intake I can compare it to, if so I could bring it Tues if you guys still do pizza.

Sorry, just saw this (two days after pizza pizza :)). Richard has a couple of stock manifolds at his shop, just give him a call to make sure he'll be staying late enough for you to get down here on a weeknight or Saturday (301-498-2700). Now that I'm thinking about it, if you have a stock valley pan style intake gasket just set your intake on it and see if the holes line up.

Cool if richard has a couple around I will just stick in in my truck and stop by there Im around his shop a couple times a week thanks carl. Ed its almost identical to champions these came out first.