Intercooler

Bobtempest

Staff member
What is the Intercooler of choice? I have seen the rare CAS unit for the TTA, but it seems like these are hard to come by. What other intercooler would yall recommend or would it be worth the hassle & wait to attemp to get the CAS TTA?

Thanks Rob
#1437 TTA

I just spoke with CAS on friday about ordering a TTA V4R. From what I've seen, these are a work of art! Stock location and no ground clearance problems.:D

I'd be nice if we can get a quick GP together! ANYBODY?

yes i too would be interested

what is the price break for one?
what is the normal price
need one for my TTA-
thanks

the intercooler is nice but the air scoop sucks probily would not pick up as much as a gn would

george

Originally posted by TurboTA3.8
the intercooler is nice but the air scoop sucks probily would not pick up as much as a gn would

george

Yea, I've seen the scoop! With a little imagination and sheetmetal work, I'm sure it would be much better!

Not sure about it sucking. I got one of the first FM for the TTA from Tony, my car actually runs cooler with the scoop than it did stock(twin Spal fans). Only down side is you have to be carefull pulling into ramped driveways...I've had to straighten mine out a few times, but overall it's a great piece.

i have already made a monster scoop 4 the tta ic made the opening 3 times bigger

george

Hello gang!

I´m gonna mount a custom made watercooled IC in 10 days, this IC is calculated to be 4 times better than the aircooled.