You can type here any text you want

Interfire amps, any good?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cool 84

Got hotair?
It seems too good to be true, nearly everyone around here is running these amps. I just picked up a 4 channel 700 watt amp today. I have to say it sounds like a true 700 watts vs the cheap amps that claim 1000 watts and really put out 100. It has two built in crossovers and gain controls and two 6db and 12db bass boost. I'm sure these features are pretty standard on the good amps but after talking the guy down a bit I got mine for $110 out the door (about a $40 savings).

Not familiar with that brand, are they claiming 700 watts rms per channel???

I've always een happy with HiFonics amps, high quality & bulletproof construction & loaded with features... they're the best amp for the money out there IMHO.

Doug C.

I guess it can't be 700rms. The fuse is only 40amps. What surprised me is with the single 15" Cerwin it makes my vision go blurry and the cabinets in the house rattle. I was a bit surprised for a $100 amp. I have friends that have been running them for 3 years now with no problems.

Yea, probably 700 Taiwan watts or roughly 150 RMS. Sounds like a good deal tho.

Ed

Back