You can type here any text you want

Interior and suspension..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MiamiTTA

can anyone please post a link where I can order TTA interior parts (door panels, rug/carpet, center consol, etc.)

I also need help locating where to order TTA suspension parts.. both stock replacement and aftermarket adjustable for handling (HAL, etc.) either will do.

Thanks!

Carpet you can get from carmotorsports.com

Any other interior parts you will have to get used as most of it been discontinued years ago, centerconsole just got discontinued by GM and they had less than 20 in stock when I checked about a month or so ago I know Perry @ http://www.moderndaymuscle.com/ got some still and can also help with other interior parts you need, new or used.

Jan Larsson said:
Carpet you can get from carmotorsports.com

Any other interior parts you will have to get used as most of it been discontinued years ago, centerconsole just got discontinued by GM and they had less than 20 in stock when I checked about a month or so ago I know Perry @ http://www.moderndaymuscle.com/ got some still and can also help with other interior parts you need, new or used.
Thanks That's a good web-site

Check e-bay. A couple of venders still have new old stock. I saw a center abot a month ago seller was parry pam or something. do a search using GTA or Trans am 1989. They have a ton of parts listed every month.
Hope this helps.

Ken

TTA 449 said:
Check e-bay. A couple of venders still have new old stock. I saw a center abot a month ago seller was parry pam or something. do a search using GTA or Trans am 1989. They have a ton of parts listed every month.
Hope this helps.

Ken

that's the website posted above ;)

You are forgiven, they used to be www.perrypam.com but changed early this year or so. I got my center console from Perry and also other stuff as he is really good to deal with, shipping is always cheap and quick even accross the pond.

Back