Interior Led Lights for GN Pictures

Well as promised here are the Pictures and part numbers for the Led I have in my car. The website is superbrightleds.com
Hope this Helps everyone interested.:biggrin:
View attachment 80908

View attachment 80909

View attachment 80906

View attachment 80905

View attachment 80907

Here is the one for the Trunk
View attachment 80910
Here is the License plate one I had forgotten
License plate Led.jpg

Superbrightleds.com

Quantity Product Price Base Shipping Options Subtotal
1 High Power 3-LED Festoon bulb $ 7.95 $ 0.00 Cool White - 7000K
42mm 4210-xWHP3
$ 7.95
1 BA15 30-LED bulb $ 8.99 $ 0.00 White 1156-W30 6.00
$ 14.99
1 BA15 12-LED bulb $ 4.99 $ 0.00 White 1156-W12 2.00
Wide
$ 6.99
1 921-x12 Wedge Base LED bulb $ 3.95 $ 0.00 Cool White 921-CW12 2.00
$ 5.95
1 921-x9 Wedge Base LED bulb $ 1.95 $ 0.00 White 921-W9 1.75
$ 3.70
22 WLED-x4 LED bulb $ 1.59 $ 0.00 White WLED-W4 1.00
$ 56.98

1 WLED-x6 LED bulb $ 2.79 $ 0.00 Cool White WLED-CW6 0.95
$ 3.74

Aminga to answer your question about how many bulbs are there in the A/C panel. I believe the answer is one.

1 BADTT Thanks for catching that I forgot to add the license plate bulb. I took a picture and added it above along with the info about part number and price.

As far as there website not being user friendly. Ya it took me a while to understand it but now its apiece of cake.
Let me tell you it's well worth the effort of figuring out there website. I went to a local place to get some Led bulbs and they wanted 3 times the price.

Thanks to :D all for the nice comments

Glad to Help

Benny

Did you change teh under hood light as well? Reason I ask due to it having the reflector cup it may require 360 illum type

Did you change teh under hood light as well? Reason I ask due to it having the reflector cup it may require 360 illum type
No I haven't yet I did buy the Led for the Hood, 3 brake light and turn signals but I have not gotten around to putting them in. When I get a chance I will and post pictures and info on part numbers.
Thanks turbo nasty for your comment and reminding me.

Silver bullet. I'd like to make my interior lights blue, but heard that some of the faces of the dashplates or whatever, are a different colour. So when you throw a blue light in there, it will mix, and make it a totally different colour.
What are the actual colours of the plates the light shines thru for the instrument cluster, air conditioning control cluster, and the shifter indicator.

I've been thinking about something like this for a while. My concern is as someone pointed out earlier, isn't the dash and A/C panel a bit too bright now? Can you dim it to something more reasonable?

I think I'd particularly like one under the hood so when I blow off a hose in the dark, I can see what I'm doing without needing a flashlight.

Good work on the pics and part numbers. So many people skip this step. It's what makes it easier for the rest of us to follow. Please keep us posted with new updates.:p

I've been thinking about something like this for a while. My concern is as someone pointed out earlier, isn't the dash and A/C panel a bit too bright now? Can you dim it to something more reasonable?

I think I'd particularly like one under the hood so when I blow off a hose in the dark, I can see what I'm doing without needing a flashlight.

Good work on the pics and part numbers. So many people skip this step. It's what makes it easier for the rest of us to follow. Please keep us posted with new updates.:p

No the dash and A/C panels are not to bright. The problem is the camera. I'm not a pro adjusting it to try to get the best picture out of it. But to answer your second question, yes you can dim them, but I'm sure you won't.

I ordered one for under the hood and the 3rd brake light but I did'nt like it. I'm going to order differant Led bulbs and see if I like them better. I'll post pictures and Part numbers when I get the right ones.

Thanks for your comments. I like making it easy for my fellow Turbo Buick owners by providing pictures and part numbers.:biggrin:

Thumbs up!

Way to Go! I did an LED post a while back, and it was a major pain answering the same questions over and over, you posted the list like I did, shouldnt be a problem, nice job man!

So it occurred to me out of the blue, did you put the LED's in the warning bulbs and if so will your alternator still charge. Since the charging circuit depends on the resistance of the bulb and LED's are much lower seems like it wouldn't charge.

Just curious here.

I did Kirban's bulbs last month other than destroying my dash circuit board in the change and having to get a new one It's a good mod. Not too bright and perfect for old eyes.

I still need the model number for the bulbs that go under the hood, illuminating the engine bay, and the bulb for the shifter display as well. I can't look for mine, cuz I'm still deployed. :redface: Anyone care to look up the numbers on their bulbs? :D

I done the dash lights in my Turbo T I'm restoring except I put some blue lights on the speedo and kept the fuel and boost gauge lit up white...

145bluelights.jpg

That looks TITS. How did you get your light soo even, and centered?

I used the LED lights that come in a strip and placed them just below the gas/tach gauges. The speedometer lights are mounted above the speedo and shine down on the face. They are placed just far enough forward as not to shine down onto the gas/tach. I left all the incandecent bulbs in the cluster so the LEDs will dim/brighten with the regular control. If you take the stock bulbs out the LED's will not dim at all no matter how dim the control knob is set at.

Is that a bad thing though? I mean, are the led's bright in your opinion? Or just right? Now, I keep hearing people popping their led's every few months. what's the deal with that?

The LED's in the dash are too bright if you can't dim them at all. That is why I left the regular bulbs in the cluster too. They provide enough resistance to allow the LEDs to dim.

I have about 9 LEDs shining down on the speedometer. I have 3 on the gas and 3 on the boost. I think I'm going to put 6 on each of those because IMP they still don't appear to be evenly lit up.

Speaking about popping LEDs...I have LEDs in my Malibu..turn, brake, side markers...etc. I have not yet replaced any because of a problem...even when using a volt booster.