Interior Led Lights for GN Pictures

Bought mine Thursday from them. Thanks for posting pics and part numbers!!! Now i'll be watching the mail for em.........:D

Ken

Damn.......Got the lights yesterday already! I'll be installing em today. Thanks again for the part #'s!!!!!!!

Ken

Damn.......Got the lights yesterday already! I'll be installing em today. Thanks again for the part #'s!!!!!!!

Ken

Your Welcome. I still am working on the Under the hood light and the 3 brake light bulbs. I ordered them and installed them but did not like them. So I ordered some more. As soon as I find some worthy of being installed in our Cars I'll post.

Our Cars have to Look Good:biggrin:

The different prices on your list are confusing and they don't seem to match with the superbrightled's web site. Or is it just me? Also, I wasn't finding all ofthe bulbs you listed on the website. Thanks for your help and patience.

The different prices on your list are confusing and they don't seem to match with the superbrightled's web site. Or is it just me? Also, I wasn't finding all ofthe bulbs you listed on the website. Thanks for your help and patience.

They are there. Just have to look. It took me about 10 minutes to find all the right Leds.

Ken

OK, I think I got most of them picked out. But,,,, on the WLED W4 it has options for 32 degrees or 90 degrees. What one is correct for our application? Also, what one is for the hood light?? Thanks again!!!

interior leds

The led for the dome light isnt that a festboon 42mm 4210xhp6 in pic instead of a 3 led just wondering if either will work...

LED Lights

In some cases putting LED bulbs in your tail lamps. Your cruise control wont work.. Im not 100% sure but it happens in some cases. JM2 cents

The led for the dome light isnt that a festboon 42mm 4210xhp6 in pic instead of a 3 led just wondering if either will work...
I think your right. I apologize for that. I went on the website and It looks like it should be a hp6. which means 6 bulbs. The three is the smaller one. I have not tried that one at all.
Thanks for the catch. And if I can I'll try to repost that picture with the right info.

thanks man

just reviving an old thread that was well done!!!

Your numbers, pics, and info helped out alot!! still spent over an hour on that site though, awesome products!

I am converting ALL my interior (dash, A-pillar gauges, Monster tach, dome lights, etc) to LED.... Should pretty much have an all LED car then..can't wait till Scott comes out w/ the LED Parking lights, if they are as nice as the tail lights, I'm game!!

Once again thanks for taking the time!!!

I think your right. I apologize for that. I went on the website and It looks like it should be a hp6. which means 6 bulbs. The three is the smaller one. I have not tried that one at all.
Thanks for the catch. And if I can I'll try to repost that picture with the right info.

Have to bring it back up. I can't find the festoon bulb you posted. That model number does not exist. I found another person on another website saying the same thing lol. Can you let us know where and how you got that bulb? My festoon bulb from super bright led's SUCKS. Yours looks better for some reason.

Hi Guys... Thanks for all the compliments. This is truly a great upgrade to interior lighting.
I have received nothing but compliments at car shows that I've been in.
Hope this helps someone else.

Great thread, thanks for the info! I'm sure there are a few advances in the selection since posted too so I'm going to check out all the numbers and see what else we can come up with for new bulbs if any. Just put LED panels in my 24ft car trailer and love it, just hate dealing with chinese product.

How are your superbrights lasting over the years now?

Great thread, thanks for the info! I'm sure there are a few advances in the selection since posted too so I'm going to check out all the numbers and see what else we can come up with for new bulbs if any. Just put LED panels in my 24ft car trailer and love it, just hate dealing with chinese product.

How are your superbrights lasting over the years now?
The led bulbs I purchased from superbright have been great and have lasted.
I have not had to replace any of them.
Your right about them having many more options since I did my install.
It can be overwhelming with all the choices. That's why I did this posting with the bulbs I used and there part numbers to make it easier for those wanting to go upgrade to led interior lights.

Its great, thanks for the effort Benny! Will post my shopping cart when I get it completed as well. I have been after these 'switchbacks' for another project so when I complete my v-led.com order I hope to get some of your recommendations/upgrades for the GN at the same time