Interior wanted

Post what you have and prices, maybe can piece it all together.

I'm lookin for 87 GN interior...
This is what's needed,
rear seats(black and gray)
all the gray plastic trim pieces for non t-top or sunroof car
dashboard complete, instument cluster can be digital or not...will never get hooked up anyhow
lower door panels
arm rests
pull straps with the buttons that cover the screws

I think that's it?
Gonna have new carpet, new headliner, and upper door panels and rear deck plate recovered. Basically need all needed to swap colors.

aaron1027@sbcglobal.net

trim parts

I have the lower quarter trim pieces available for both left and right side in gray. The parts are very good shape with the exception of two small cuts at the bottom/right of the RH side - which I do not think you would ever see with carpet in the car (plus it tucks behind the rear seat). These parts are from an '87 T-Type (same interior color). Send an email to MSA231V6@comcast.net if you are interested and we can work something out. Give me an idea of what you want to pay for them. My original offer when I had them posted before was $40 each/$75 pair. Add about $8-$10 for shipping.

Michael

MSA231V6 said:
I have the lower quarter trim pieces available for both left and right side in gray. The parts are very good shape with the exception of two small cuts at the bottom/right of the RH side - which I do not think you would ever see with carpet in the car (plus it tucks behind the rear seat). These parts are from an '87 T-Type (same interior color). Send an email to MSA231V6@comcast.net if you are interested and we can work something out. Give me an idea of what you want to pay for them. My original offer when I had them posted before was $40 each/$75 pair. Add about $8-$10 for shipping.

Michael
Sent an email

I have the rear seat , complete dash pad and dash, its missing the speaker cover. And also have the upper door panel chrome strips, but not the square screw covers. I have all the grey plastic interior pieces for a hard top intereior. Also have the lower door panels. I could do a package deal on price. If interested e mail me direct at Fortune628@aol.com

I have everything you need. We even have the rear seat material new $145 upper & lower. Headliner,rear package trey, & new carpet.New & used lower door panels. New & used upper door panels.Digital dash or analog. Plenty of dash pads & new speaker bezels. Multiples of the interior plastic & arm rests.
I can even get the arm rest new ;) .

Bweavy said:
I have everything you need. We even have the rear seat material new $145 upper & lower. Headliner,rear package trey, & new carpet.New & used lower door panels. New & used upper door panels.Digital dash or analog. Plenty of dash pads & new speaker bezels. Multiples of the interior plastic & arm rests.
I can even get the arm rest new ;) .
Sounds nice :) I've got crank windows and no power locks, I think I'm screwed on door panels...may just have to dye mine.

Hey if you still need it I have a back seat in good shape I could sell for $150 plus shipping. I also have the lower door panels, not sure on the condition though I'll check it tomorrow.

Have you purchased your interior yet? I have everything you need in excellent condition. I'm in Indianapolis, so you won't have to ship it, and can look it over b4 buying.

No I haven't got anything yet...a little finacial thing. I'm gonna have to put it off about a month. I'll get back with everyone then.
Thanks

Since you are so close to Indy: When you are back up on the bucks, check with me on my complete interior package(I sold the steering wheel and listed the horn button on eBay, so the price went down). Al