You can type here any text you want

Iowa Folks may like this...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've seen those on Craigslist. That guy is the enemy to us! He lives in the dirttrack capital of Iowa and rips apart Regals right and left. He charges a million dollars for every little piece. Then sells the carcusses to the racers.

I've seen those on Craigslist. That guy is the enemy to us! He lives in the dirttrack capital of Iowa and rips apart Regals right and left. He charges a million dollars for every little piece. Then sells the carcusses to the racers.

I know that one all tooooooo well..........

good luck finding a solid G body here!

A.j.

I've seen his ads on CL before also. Always figured he was parting these for the "hobby stock" crowd too. Jeremy's right....many a G body has been sacrificed on the dirt tracks of northern Iowa.

That just pisses me off. I've had a lot of guys trying to buy my cars and when I tell them what I want they're like, "are you nuts?". As they get fewer and fewer then the ones that survive will be worth more. I really hate to see this but it's a reality of life. My land lord remembers taking lots of 55-57 Bel Airs and turning them ito dirt cars and now he regrets it. LOL

That just pisses me off. I've had a lot of guys trying to buy my cars and when I tell them what I want they're like, "are you nuts?". As they get fewer and fewer then the ones that survive will be worth more. I really hate to see this but it's a reality of life. My land lord remembers taking lots of 55-57 Bel Airs and turning them ito dirt cars and now he regrets it. LOL

lol........

hindsite is always 20-20

A.j.

Sounds like sioux city. Even kind of looks like the car that I tried buying. Doesn't have the vynil top on it though.

Back