Iron Maiden Ft. Lauderdale

Brutal Buick

Just got home from the 5 hour drive to Ft. Lauderdale where my buddies and I saw Iron Maiden last night. While we were walking through the lot to the arena I spotted a pretty nice GN. Was it anyone on here??

Jamie

Just got home from the 5 hour drive to Ft. Lauderdale where my buddies and I saw Iron Maiden last night. While we were walking through the lot to the arena I spotted a pretty nice GN. Was it anyone on here??

Jamie

There goes the sirens that warns of the air raid, there goes the sounds of the guns sending flack

out for the scramble weve got to get airborne, got to get airborne before its too late.

rollin rollin turnin divin goin in again

Funny how I damn near remember

Still think Piece of Mind is my all time fav

F-ing! Great Show Sat Club Level Free Food And Drink. The Acoustics Suck In Tha B/a Center.those Guys Are Ageless. Dickerson Sings And Looks Like He Did 28 Years Ago!they Sold There Soul For Rock & Roll.

Wow Iron Maiden! Are they coming up to the Central Florida area? Orlando/Tampa?

I'd like to see them, if anyone knows. Also, did Eddy make his appearance?

Nope ... It was the final show of the tour and the only one in the US for 2009. A friend returning home from vacation had a flight layover in Ft. Lauderdale on Wednesday afternoon and saw the Iron Maiden Jet land and taxi by on its way in from Brazil. We drove down from just north of tTampa. Last time they played here was 1988. They played extra songs because it the the last show including Children Of The damned, Sanctuary, and Phantom Of The Opera !! It was an amazing show.

Jamie

BTW ... I forgot. Eddie came out of the sphnix head just like he did on Powerslave. He also came out like he did during Somewhere in Time where he had the gun and was shooting at the guys. Pretty damn sweet.

Jamie

I met a few guys a long time ago, Bruce was a complete DickNson... guess he missed the Cowbell days

I seen Number of the Beast ..it was Accept, I/M and Rainbow back in 82 or 83?

Also seen Piece of Mind and Power Slave

Yep, that was my 87. Sorry about the late reply i havent been on the forms in a while. I work at the bank atlantic center, so i got paid to see the show and tell people to stop smoking lol.

Awesome ! I only saw the car from a distance but it looked really nice. I would LOVE to have a job at a arena where I could get paid to see events. That place was amazing. It makes our St. Pete Times Forum look small :D . Thanks for replying. Good luck with the car :)