You can type here any text you want

Is there a manual with FAST boxes?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reggie West

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Craig do you have a manual for the FAST ECM or is it in the software?

I thought I read somewhere that the Online Help screens were the reference.

We will be installing one this weekend. This is new territory for us, we have been in the stone age with a batch fire DFI for years.:D

Reg you will find very little info from FAST. Best to talk with the guys here on the board as they have lots of info that they will share. The main reason I traded the FAST off was i needed help from everyone and thier brother as there was not a good instuction manual (what manual?) I helped a freind with a GEN7 install on a mustang and with no phone calls or help from anyone we had the car up and running in a few minutes. In 2 days we had the car tuned based on all the info that was INCLUDED with the GEN7. (No phone calls for tech help) The software for the GEN7 I thought was a A+. The FAST will do a good job for you but there will be a learning curve that would have been much easier with a well written manual or at least a help section that worked.

Originally posted by quickt
I helped a freind with a GEN7 install on a mustang and with no phone calls or help from anyone we had the car up and running in a few minutes. In 2 days we had the car tuned based on all the info that was INCLUDED with the GEN7. (No phone calls for tech help) The software for the GEN7 I thought was a A+.

Sounds like the Gen 7 is great, Lonnie!

Thanks for sharing that additional good news about an up-to-date unit!

:) :) :)

Back