Is there a panel that covers the computer?


New Member
Jan 11, 2004
On the passenger side kick panel?

Here is a pic.......copy and paste link

Yes, you should contact Bweavy on this board of, i know he has them. actually if im not mistaken, he has one on ebay right now. just searh for "grand national ecm cover" hope this helps
forgot to mention, you can also go to the junkyard and get one from any regal, youll just have to paint it the interior grey color of the gns. should only cost you about 5 bucks for the cover