You can type here any text you want

Is this a good spring and shock set up from Summit?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Justa6MB

QA1 TD505 - Double Adjustable Fronts
QA1 TAS801 - Single Adjustable Rears
Moroso 47520 Rear Springs

I'd like to confirm these are correct? From what I've read the double adjustables are nice on the front but not needed so much on the rear. However it says the rears control rebound only? Is this right? Gotta get this thing hooking better...
Thanks
D

QA1 TD505 - Double Adjustable Fronts
QA1 TAS801 - Single Adjustable Rears
Moroso 47520 Rear Springs

I'd like to confirm these are correct? From what I've read the double adjustables are nice on the front but not needed so much on the rear. However it says the rears control rebound only? Is this right? Gotta get this thing hooking better...
Thanks
D
Yes, Most single adj. shocks only adjust rebound while Double adjustable shocks adjust Compression & Rebound. I would also want the double adjustable in the rear too! If your going to buy Dbl adjustable for the front and singles for the rear I personally would just step up to the Dbl in the rear too. Reason being, if you wish to drag the car you will want weight transfer which in the rear would be "Compression" and in the front would be "Rebound" and with both front & rear shocks being double adjustable you could adjust both of those to achieve the launch your looking for.

Back