Is this suspension related???

streetknight

DCVING
My car is sitting down hill from left to right. If I measure from level ground to the wheel open moulding it is 1 3/4" higher on the driver side then the passenger.

I've replaced all the springs and checked with sway bar off and in place and same thing.

If I measure from floor to frame (reference poing at rear most exhaust hanger bolt) it is 3/4" higher on driver side.

Any ideas? I was thinking body bushings, but I don't know for sure.

TIA

You say the car is "sitting downhill from left to right." which I take to mean the passenger side is downhill of the driver side?

If that's the case, gravity is shifting more of the car's weight to the downhill (passenger) side, compressing the passenger side springs, which would raise the uphill (driver) side relative to the ground.

Get it on a level surface and measure again.

FWIW & IMHO:
If you haven't already tried it, you might inspect and switch the shocks out from left to right on both front and rear, and see if there is any difference. I would next inspect the body to frame bushings. There was a similiar case on here about 5 months back, and the guy looked at everything, and could not find the problem. Turned out to be the body to frame bushing directly below the factory battery mounting location tray. Battery acid had leaked down and rusted through the body mount location where it mounted to the body or body frame, and even though the bushing & washers were still there and visible, it did not attach to anything, thereby letting the front passenger side body drop way down.

Also check the #2 body mount. Water likes to drain down off the cowl area and the top of the frame will rust out under the #2 mount leaving no steel for the frame to support the body. I've seen a couple of G-bodies with this problem.