ISAC 2.0

@JayC Im working on a limited with this system. Can you explain how can you turn up the output of the pump. I think Ive tried about every possible thing in the different screens withteh sliders and cant seem to get more out. Its a brand new pump. Thanks for the help

Mine is one the way, thanks Shane.
Alright, Nigel got the first new ISAC! Please post up when you get it! THANK YOU SIR!

If anyone wants to order call 252-862-4867! They will answer TAMZ GUNS! That is my bike shop as well. Ask for Jennifer and she can get you one shipped out same day! They are open 9-5 m-s EST! Its $249 plus actual shipping!!!! We take Visa, MC, and Discover!
She can not answer ANY TECH QUESTIONS, she is only taking orders and shipping them for me! Any questions can be directed to Jay Carter, Bob Bailey, or myself here or on FB!

@JayC Im working on a limited with this system. Can you explain how can you turn up the output of the pump. I think Ive tried about every possible thing in the different screens withteh sliders and cant seem to get more out. Its a brand new pump. Thanks for the help

Are you sure youre not limited by your nozzle?

Are these 1.0's or 2.0's?

New features?

Link to the latest manual?

Sorry if I missed it somewhere....

These are 2.0's, I have a few 1st gens somewhere... I am working on posting the new manual!

Alright, Nigel got the first new ISAC! Please post up when you get it! THANK YOU SIR!

If anyone wants to order call 252-862-4867! They will answer TAMZ GUNS! That is my bike shop as well. Ask for Jennifer and she can get you one shipped out same day! They are open 9-5 m-s EST! Its $249 plus actual shipping!!!! We take Visa, MC, and Discover!
She can not answer ANY TECH QUESTIONS, she is only taking orders and shipping them for me! Any questions can be directed to Jay Carter, Bob Bailey, or myself here or on FB!

Showed up today, looks great. Doing some maintenance on the car right now, plan to start installing this weekend. I'll start a new thread when I get it going. I'll be using the boost control in addition to the pump control, can't wait to get it going.

I received mine today.

Is there any wiring diagrams on the best places to connect, and what colors of those wires are to hook this up too.
It would make life a lot easier if we knew exactly which wire to go too.
I spoke with John at Casper’s about a plug and play harness that was mentioned earlier and he seemed to have no idea on what I was talking about. He told me to speak to Bob or Shane

I have asked Bob to chime in! We'll get your questions answered!

High level overview, still have to do some planning and studying.

I'll be working on mine over the next week or so, but I would say start studying the ecm wiring diagram. Most of the sensor inputs you will be able to tap the engine harness going into the ecm or the connector with the map wires, all under the passenger dash.
MAP, RPM, TPS.
I plan to wire up a dedicated map sensor though, which can be done through the ISAC.

The power supply for the ISAC, I will go right to the fuse box for.

Wideband ground and input is self explanatory.

The boost solenoid gets constant 12v from the engine harness already, you can run a new ground from the solenoid, or cut the factory harness at the ecm and splice that into the ISAC.

Pump will receive fused power from the fuse box and pump ground to the ISAC.

ISAC main ground and sensor ground to engine block.

I think that covers the basics, I don't think (but not sure yet) that any thing else is required to get it up and running. The other features for level, flow, pressure, CO2 control, staging, gear switch, 2nd pump .... are all extras. I don't think any of these are required, just extras if you vehicle is equipped.

The only plug-and-play setup that applies isn't really plug-and-play, but it simplifies things. It is the Caspers ECM extension, which gives you a place to connect many of the wires without splicing into any factory wires.

The basic setup needs power, ground, MAP, and the pump connection for the Alky features, RPM and TPS are needed to use all the features.

With the above connections done, then you just need to connect the boost solenoid(s) and you have boost control.

If you want to control CO2 balance pressure, then you need a pressure sensor for that.

To discuss specific wires and such, lets start with the basic setup. You need +12 and Ground. +12 comes from IGN in the fuse box, Ground should come from the engine. Body grounds are a bad idea.

Bob

I received mine today.

Is there any wiring diagrams on the best places to connect, and what colors of those wires are to hook this up too.
It would make life a lot easier if we knew exactly which wire to go too.
I spoke with John at Casper’s about a plug and play harness that was mentioned earlier and he seemed to have no idea on what I was talking about. He told me to speak to Bob or Shane

What I did was instead of cutting into my new Caspers engine wiring harness, I got MAP female and male MAP plugs and made an extension harness about three inches long taped into the green wire that way.