You can type here any text you want

ISACs In Stock - Ready To Ship

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
We received our first production run of ISAC methanol controllers yesterday. Price on the units is $359.00 plus freight. This is an introductory price until we sell out half of the first run (30 units or so) and then the price will go to $389.00.

Unit ships with the ISAC controller, 3 wiring harnesses (There are 3 individual harnesses for installing the unit), a USB cable and a CD with the manual and tuning software on it.

Full kits are available for anyone that would like a turnkey package. We have decided to use Labonte Motorsports for our kit supplier. Talking with Dan @ LMS, they are customizing a kit for our needs to work with the ISAC. The kit will ship with pump, nozzles, line, a one gallon tank, a low level sensor, a flow control solenoid and the misc hardware to install the kit. We have been running LMS kits on several of our cars and they've been worry free. We run straight methanol in them with a lubricant. We have been mounting the tanks and pumps in the trunk and putting the flow solenoid under the hood. It makes for a very clean installation and keeps your methanol away from any potential flammable situations. The full kit sells for $679.00.

Also of interest, Labonte also sells a flow control device which can be used by the ISAC as a failsafe. Measuring flow is an excellent method of monitoring the health of the system. If the pump becomes weak or a line gets clogged up, flow will drop and the system will drop your boost out to prevent engine damage. The ISAC already has several built in fail safes including air/fuel ratio leanout (When running a wideband), overboost (When running the boost controller), low level and the above mentioned low flow.

Anyone interested in placing an order can call me at the shop. We will have a cart on the website in the next week or so. Below are a couple of pictures of the kit and unit.

SDC12751.jpg

SDC12752.jpg

Here is a picture of the complete system we are selling that includes the ISAC. This is a Labonte Motorsports kits, custom configured for use with the ISAC. Most of the other accessories Labonte sells will integrate with the system and works with the ISAC.

SDC12755.jpg

Includes:
- ISAC Controller
- ISAC Wiring Harness
- USB Cable
- Pump
- Line
- Nozzles
- 1 Gallon Reservoir
- Flow Control Solenoid
- Low Level Sensor
- Mounting hardware

The complete kit, with the ISAC, is priced at $679.00.

Sorry if this an overly novice question or has been covered but how easy is it for these controllers to link up with a SMC or Razor's kit? I like the Wideband option. So I could just have the alky set to spray working with the wideband to prevent it from going too lean?

I run dual SMC EFI in bottle pumps with my kit, no issues.

It should run one or two of his external pumps as well.

I have mine with the DIY wideband hooked up but it's a stock motored car and I haven't needed that kind of control just yet to use it configured that way.

Should be able to be used with most any pump, especially the DIY one. :)

Take a look at the software for the easy to use wideband tuning section.

And obviously ask Jay again since he's set up a few this way.

Sorry if this an overly novice question or has been covered but how easy is it for these controllers to link up with a SMC or Razor's kit? I like the Wideband option. So I could just have the alky set to spray working with the wideband to prevent it from going too lean?

All you have to do is wire it in. It works fine with pretty much every pump we've tested it on.

If you use a supported wideband, yes, you can use the wideband correction feature. It's designed to do a +/- 15% correction to help get you at the target AF ratio. I mainly use it for tuning because you can log the commanded air fuel, the actual air/fuel and the correction factor and adjust your sliders that way to get it close enough to where you dont need the correction. However, if you use the built in boost controller, the air/fuel monitor will drop your boost is leanout occurs so its a good safety net for your engine.

Thanks to all involved! You know who you are! Thanks for all the time put in! Jay you are the man and I am so happy to see this thing FINALLY out! People you will love this thing once you see it... We even installed it on my TFS car that if any of you followed that build should know it is my baby! Dyno'd the most HP ever with this unit on the car...

Finally THANKS JAY:wink: and Congrats!

Everyone who has ordered ISACs, they are shipped. If you have any questions concerning installation or operation, please give me a call at the shop :D

Congratulations and thank you for bringing this product to market!

Eta on the manual?

Today.. I was doing a tune for a fellow TB.Com member so I havent been able to work on it. It's done except for a few things I need to take care of. Ill email it to you this evening.

Manual is done at least to the point its presentable so Ive emailed it out to everyone who has purchased controllers. Ill have it up on the website along with the latest software shortly.

Here's where its mounted on Shane's TFS car. We're putting it on the other side of another car we're doing.

SDC12757.jpg

Back