You can type here any text you want

It is time to let go...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gpadilla1071

Hello my fellow Virginian Turbo Buick fanatics! I figure I start here first before I post to Craigslist. I'm selling my '86 T-Type. Some of you may have seen it and for those who haven't; well is immaculate, but its solid and runs strong. Steve V has seen the car before. The car is not garaged, but its covered. I bought the car about 7 or 8 years ago. Wen I bought I replaced the exhaust, new MAF with translator, bushing for control arms, replaced ball joints, turbo was rebuilt, changed the starter and just received the power logger (not installed). Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to make it what I want it to be. I rather have some one that is willing to spend the time and enjoy the car. I drive it at least once a week just to make sure the fluids are running through. Anyhow, the price is $7K. However, I'm willing to listen to a reasonable offer that makes sense. Serious buyers only! I hope you all have a awesome Christmas and a Happy New Year!

German

Hello my fellow Virginian Turbo Buick fanatics! I figure I start here first before I post to Craigslist. I'm selling my '86 T-Type. Some of you may have seen it and for those who haven't; well is immaculate, but its solid and runs strong. Steve V has seen the car before. The car is not garaged, but its covered. I bought the car about 7 or 8 years ago. Wen I bought I replaced the exhaust, new MAF with translator, bushing for control arms, replaced ball joints, turbo was rebuilt, changed the starter and just received the power logger (not installed). Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to make it what I want it to be. I rather have some one that is willing to spend the time and enjoy the car. I drive it at least once a week just to make sure the fluids are running through. Anyhow, the price is $7K. However, I'm willing to listen to a reasonable offer that makes sense. Serious buyers only! I hope you all have a awesome Christmas and a Happy New Year!

German
I forgot to mention that I also bought the TA Headers about four months ago. The originals cracked beyond repair.
TType2.jpg

Last edited:
German post more pics...bottom of doors under side of floor pans..prone to rust with t tops....engine bay interior:) been about 4-5 years since I saw u last

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

German post more pics...bottom of doors under side of floor pans..prone to rust with t tops....engine bay interior:) been about 4-5 years since I saw u last
I know right! Anyhow tomorrow will be a great day to take pictures. :)

Nice looking car, From one Padilla to another I'd keep the car but that's just me.GLWS

I agree that's a pretty color. Been so long since I saw it I can't remember the particulars.

Dang.
At 7K - that's more than a decent deal.
The big unknown is what lie below the t channels - but at 7 K - still.
Blimey.

If it wasn't for those t tops I'd snatch it up.

Back