You can type here any text you want

Its A Live Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdsgnx

Finally got it running tonite, been down since B/G.

took out the motor to replace the short block,bin to the well 1 to many times on a stock short block!!

new short block is girdled with a eagle crank,oliver rods, 20over diamond pistons custom oil pan and crossover pipe.

top end was same as before champion worked tta heads with port matched intake, 212/212 roller cam with harland sharp roller rockers

Goal is to run low ten's on stock computer,TT chip, mass air flow,93 pump gas and Alkycontrol

went 10.8's with the stock bottom end at 23/24 lbs of boost and only 22* of timing

will keep you posted on progress

thanks JD :D :D

tta back from the dead

Glad to hear it. Hope you meet your goals. Hope we can have my junk back running in the next month. You need some competition. ;) The rest are either TSG racers or gave up on the lc2 and went to other platforms. :eek:

Now thats what I call a beefed up motor !!! ;) I just got Melissa's brakes done a few weeks ago :eek: hasn't raced since BG .. then I had to work on the house :eek: now it's time to start racing again :biggrin: keep us updated :cool:

wow glad to hear. i hope to have mine up and running soon. i pulled the motor right after last years WCN then got deployed. it will be ready to install when i get home. i cant wait.

Glad to hear you got it sorted out.. so we going to the track tonite? :D

thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!

No track tonite,need a few miles first!!!!!!!!!!!

But next week WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D :D

Absolutely with broom and shovel :D

hahahahaha... just a few shake down runs ... hey I only did the brakes :eek: have to step things up to stay with JD's new bullet:p still have the stock "junk" in her's ...wellll actually mine !!!! good ol Mazda ;)

Congrats JD.... You return that short block? :biggrin:

Glad you got it sorted out. I look forward to seeing you and the rest of the crew back in BG next year...... might even make it to Renyolds this year....

Trying to get my buddies S2 Iroc ready.... the same one we brought to BG...

Dan get that thing ready for reynold"

I want a rematch this time no dialin, heads up all the way :D :D

run what you brong and hope its enough!!!!!!!! :D :D

thanks everyone JD

Dan get that thing ready for reynold"

I want a rematch this time no dialin, heads up all the way :D :D

run what you brong and hope its enough!!!!!!!! :D :D

thanks everyone JD

just got home from the track.. rained out but she ran 10.24@131 before the rains:cool: first run since BG .. good start anyway ... we will try and bring enuff :p can't wait for cooler temps :eek:

YEAH HA!!!!!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE WHERE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!

Great run, what kind of 60ft did you get?

and what was wrong with your BRAKES anyway?

thanks JD
say HI to Russ and Melissa for me :D :D :D

replaced the portioning valve .. now she just has to get use to the car again .. prob do a track rental in a few weeks .. oh ya .. and get another set of drag radials :p keep us updated :cool:

You'll know as soon as I do, promise to call you first!!!!!!!

can't wait!!!!!

thanks JD

Back