You can type here any text you want

It's ALIVE.... AGAIN!!!! And fresh off the Dyno...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Well, the old stock block 383 didnt have much of a life in it, had some issues on the dyno and at the track, and broke the main cap #2 just when we started to make power... Ended up going 9.90 @ 140... nothing to brag about...

The new motor, however has already proven itself on the dyno just thursday night. It is a bowtie block, 358ci, 9.0:1 compression, solid roller motor. It made on a mustang dyno 935RWHP, and over 1000ft/lbs...

It should see the track soon...

Attachments

• 9.11.06 023.jpg
    9.11.06 023.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 650
Will do, I am going to try to get to GLD this thursday night for slicks only night, but if not, then next weekend for sure-

I'll keep you posted-

Nice #'s Cliff!!! I'd say low 9's high 8's should be right around the corner for you :cool:

RUQWKNF27 said:
Car is awesome... :) What size an brand are your front tires??
Thanks
piec
The front tires are M/T ET Fronts, 27.5 X 5.5 X 15 on Alumastar 2.0 1 piece forged wheels 15 X 3.5 with 2.25 b.s.

Thanks,

Cliff

turbocliff said:
piec
The front tires are M/T ET Fronts, 27.5 X 5.5 X 15 on Alumastar 2.0 1 piece forged wheels 15 X 3.5 with 2.25 b.s.

Thanks,

Cliff

aka about $1k in wheels/tires... :eek:

that car is sick!!!

DCVING 6 said:
looking good Cliff!

Well I hope it moves like it looks :cool:

It looks like I will be making my first visit to the track for some tnt this sunday at Byron.. I'm having a small boost building issue, but even if I dont have it worked out, I am going to get some seat time...

I'll let you all know how it goes- ;)

turbocliff said:
Well I hope it moves like it looks :cool:

It looks like I will be making my first visit to the track for some tnt this sunday at Byron.. I'm having a small boost building issue, but even if I dont have it worked out, I am going to get some seat time...

I'll let you all know how it goes- ;)

What turbine housing do you have .96 or 1.08?
What does your converter stall to?
You should be able to spool this pretty easy if everthing is on.

I know it could spool it, but needs more tuning which will be done next week, I have a revised tune already, but haven't had time to try it out yet. Maybe it will work, but even if it doesn't I'm going to make a hit or two... :cool:

But it's a 1.08 housing / 9.5" 3000stall...

With the old combo, stalled to 3800rpm / 5psi on the footbrake, 4800rpm / 15psi on the tbrake (although i never launched that high)

Hey Cliff, if you can please get somebody out there with a camera to get some video of this beast!!! :cool:

Hey Cliff, not sure if you can make it, but the Chicagoland Buick club is hosting a dyno day in Joliet on the 14th. Not exactly a tuning session, but it's fun for bragging rights. :D

Back