You can type here any text you want

It's ALIVE.... AGAIN!!!! And fresh off the Dyno...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
DCVING 6 said:
Hey Cliff, not sure if you can make it, but the Chicagoland Buick club is hosting a dyno day in Joliet on the 14th. Not exactly a tuning session, but it's fun for bragging rights. :D

I plan on being there and should prolly be the last car on the dyno... don't want to ruin the fun for someone else... :eek:

86Brick- Don't worry, I got video covered, it will take a day or two to get it up on the net after sunday, but we will be sure to get some-

turbocliff said:
I plan on being there and should prolly be the last car on the dyno... don't want to ruin the fun for someone else... :eek:

86Brick- Don't worry, I got video covered, it will take a day or two to get it up on the net after sunday, but we will be sure to get some-

Don't forget about me!

John Wilde said:
Don't forget about me!

John,
If I can get a wireless signal from inside the shop, I can probably email you a mpg copy from my camera after the pulls. :D

DCVING 6 said:
John,
If I can get a wireless signal from inside the shop, I can probably email you a mpg copy from my camera after the pulls. :D

You just made my day!!! :D

Sorry I don't have a track update yet, only had the opportunity to hit the track once last thursday night, and ended up throwing the water pump belt off the car coming out of the burnout. I did make a first gear pull, but because of quickly rising water temps, and the car getting loose 150' out, I had to lift. The only info I have for you all is that according to my log I left at a very soft 1.5psi, and still cut a 1.400 60' time, this was off the tbrake @ 4000rpm. By 6000rpm I was at 23psi, and I shut it down at 8050rpm.

A friend of mine said he would be emailing me a picture of the car launching today, so I will post it as soon as I get it.

We are changing to and electric water pump this week, and expect to be back at the track next weekend, possibly sooner... :eek:

Cliff

Electric water pump is your friend.

I use the March serpentine pulleys for my alternator. I kept throwing the alternator belt off so I made a deep groove serpentine pulley for the alternator. I used the stock steel pulley and welded a large washer on the end of it. When testing my ignition on one pass the other day the car spun over what I wanted, 8050 and the belt stayed on.

turbocliff said:
Sorry I don't have a track update yet, only had the opportunity to hit the track once last thursday night, and ended up throwing the water pump belt off the car coming out of the burnout. I did make a first gear pull, but because of quickly rising water temps, and the car getting loose 150' out, I had to lift. The only info I have for you all is that according to my log I left at a very soft 1.5psi, and still cut a 1.400 60' time, this was off the tbrake @ 4000rpm. By 6000rpm I was at 23psi, and I shut it down at 8050rpm.

A friend of mine said he would be emailing me a picture of the car launching today, so I will post it as soon as I get it.

We are changing to and electric water pump this week, and expect to be back at the track next weekend, possibly sooner... :eek:

Cliff
Sweet. Post up some pics!

Jason

John Wilde said:
You just made my day!!! :D

Well Cliff had some work stuff to do so he couldn't make it, but....

Congrats to Dennis and his PRO TRAC RACING Buick powered mustang putting down 1013 RWHP. :cool: :D :cool:

The video on my digital camera came out really crappy, but I've got some decent pics.

Back