You can type here any text you want

Its alive

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
YouTube - Gene Fleury Stage 2 Buick V6

Kinda a low quality video but it runs.. I will take a quality video when i dyno it. I need to finish up some loose end like cut the breather tubes down. 2 1/2 years later and lot of cash and time and it still only a V6 LOL

Very impressive guys.
That car is going to fly.
Good things come to those who wait.

Patrick

Sweet.

That is one fine ride. It definately looks like you cut no corners. A+

Dang that thing is sweet :eek:

Question: What's up with the long breather tubes?

Dang that thing is sweet :eek:

Question: What's up with the long breather tubes?

Just was in a hurry to run the motor and never cut them down. I cut them down now and they are not as long but this car will be running alcohol and im not sure how bad the breathers will puke. I may end up plumbing tanks to them:biggrin:

Just was in a hurry to run the motor and never cut them down. I cut them down now and they are not as long but this car will be running alcohol and im not sure how bad the breathers will puke. I may end up plumbing tanks to them:biggrin:

Got it thanks.

Darn nice ride!

Both video's are awesome, but nothing beats being there in person, hearing it and smelling the exhaust as it sits there idling with Gene crackin the throttle every now and then....one word. Unbelievable! :eek:

Its just garage art until it runs down the track :rolleyes::D

Back