You can type here any text you want

It's all about this check it out!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jretrodude

YouTube - Life 1x3

For those of you who may have not seen this? This is awesome it's called LIFE and it comes on NBC at 9:00p.m. I think it's a hot air gn by the rims and the front mount pipes? What do you guys think of the stripe on it?

The stripe looks as bad as the dubbed v8 sounds! :biggrin:

I heard that he gave the car away in the show already?

BW

The way I look at it is?

It's still a GN on tv how many times do you see one of our beauties anywhere on national tv nowadays?:smile:

I cant remember the show last year, but there was a GN that tore out of a chop shop, there was some good footage of it:cool:

Have you seen the intro to david spades late night tv show?

I really hope the new fast and furious GNX with vin diesel will have a good sounding car! Hopefully it will be as nice as that charger/challenger we saw him in at the end of the last movie.

Nice find by the way, i looked for it on youtube when i first spotted the car on the show, but wasnt there yet:biggrin:

BW

Depending on your time zones

Here in Illinois it comes on NBC at 9 p.m. on wednesday nights!:smile:

lol

it would not have spun tires and did that quick turn around with a 305 :frown: ;) in a monte so they chose the turbo 6 and some quick sound dubbing :cool:

Yea that dubbed in V8 sound was gay! And that stripe needs to go:rolleyes: But none the less that was pretty dam kool to see a GN as a cop car again. They were once used by our Troopers here in Connecticut during the late 80's early 90"s. Now that would have been too kool. Driving a GN around at work legally at high speeds up and down the highway and getting paid for it.;)

tr's on tv

An old tv series called HUNTER with Fred Dryer a former steelers player in the 70's in an episode back from the 80's where they pulled up and locked up the brakes in a hot air 85 gn as well.

That over-dubbed engine sound is insulting. Oh well, I think I do remember hearing that he already stopped driving the GN in the show. Now it's just another crap TV show. :p

Just wondering if he had a scanmaster... it seems to me that right before he pressed the brakes to stop for that coyote, there was a glance of a scanmaster. uhmmmm lol

I should be allowed to patrol in that.

My response time to in-progress jobs would be greatly improved ;) . I would actually hope for car chases if I worked in a Turbo Regal.

Back