You can type here any text you want

Its amazing...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
how one little part of an engine can cause a mess of problems... A broken, near melted pcv (looking) valve was stuck and encrusted with what looked like oil and rust was backing up the PCV system, and could be a main reason why the blowby is making its way into the airbox and into the filter...

:rolleyes:

so did you fix it?

Ahhh that would be a big NO! I want to take a look further down the line to find any other problems. A pcv valve at AZ is about a buck fifty... soo im going to do some further inspecting.

Ahhh that would be a big NO! I want to take a look further down the line to find any other problems. A pcv valve at AZ is about a buck fifty... soo im going to do some further inspecting.
so did you fix it...
we need to get that thing back on the road.

haha, gettin there, did some tinkering around with the carb just to get the damn thing to run right. Next up is gonna be some new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, some vacuum lines, and to see if I can find a decent OEM carb.

haha, gettin there, did some tinkering around with the carb just to get the damn thing to run right. Next up is gonna be some new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, some vacuum lines, and to see if I can find a decent OEM carb.

Told you I've got a few of them but never heard back from you. Do you still want the carb or not?:confused:

you know what charlie... i dont know where money goes.. I apoligize... did you get my email i replied to you.. kinda tells why...

you know what charlie... i dont know where money goes.. I apoligize... did you get my email i replied to you.. kinda tells why...

Got the email but if you don't get it running right to begin with you'll loose more money. Trying to help you out kid.;)

Back