It's been a while... Here are some kills of mine...

I

IBBAKAGEN

Hi everyone,

I haven't been around in a while. My business has been very busy and I have hardly have enough time to breathe. I hope everyone is well and that you all have a great holiday season.
Please be safe and I wish you all the best.

I did a little work to my car this summer and plan on doing alot more for the next coming season. I have been going to E-Town fairly regularly. With alot of help from you guys I have learned alot and became alot more comfortable at the track. I am still sticking with the NA route ;)

Here are links to some of my races.... I hope you enjoy.

http://24.164.144.78/2/Times/miguel1.wmv Me vs. CamaroSS

http://24.164.144.78/2/Times/miguel3.wmvMe vs. Mustang

http://24.164.144.78/2/Times/Me and Lightning 13.8.mpgMe vs. Lightning

http://24.164.144.78/2/Times/Me and Ed 13.8.mpgMe vs. Firehawk

http://24.164.144.78/2/Times/Me and WRX 13.7.mpgMe vs. WRX

My best run so far was 13.4@102

Take care,
Miguel

Soooooo...............

Noone missed me huh? :( ;) :D

I missed you guys!

Miguel

you gotta give us a while to check out your video their mighty slow on the download for some reason...:)

i've watched the first one so far and must say you've got that car running real good .....but still didnt miss ya ....j/k..;)

Nice to see you back. I tought we lost one of the better "import" guys on the board. Now if we could only get some of the other "import" guys to act more like you we would be much better off. Again, glad to have you back.:)

Ryan

Holy crap! that is the loudest 13 second car ever. The echo is still probably bouncing around somewhere in the poconos. Good thing I would stay on the quiet side of the fart pipe. I don't think my eardrums could take the rasp.

Hehe, thanks evryone :)

Actually, it's kinda wierd... when I drive "normal" my car is REALLY quiet. It is a 2 1/2" straight thru exhaust. But, I guess when I rev to 9500 RPM it tends to get a bit loud. I kinda like the sound.. actually, I love it:D

I don't mind loud... as long as it's fast:)

I gotta find it but, I also have a video of a GN doing a 7!!!!!!!!! At E-Town! Lemme tell you, that was some sight. Actually, ther a quite a few GN's, T-Types and the occasion GNX at E-Town. It's really alot of fun and all the people are really great. Domestic and import owners alike. :)

P.S. I know ya missed me ;) Hehe

No Fart pipe here......... SEE http://24.164.144.78/2/My Car/muffnstuff_1a.jpg

Miguel

nice car man!

thats a sweet as hatch u got there. on weekends i hang out w/ my friend w/ a yellow Type R w/ spoon rims like ures and a 94 honda hatch with a b18c or what ever the GSR motor is, and their cars are pretty quick. no rice there! no wings, verry few stickers, no clear tale light bull, just high revin' little 4 bangers w/ intake, header, exaust, and cams. i also know a guy named Ken who opened a company that makes custome parts for honda hatch's, and he has a dark green hatch that runs 13.6, N/A, with a japaneez type R motor, but his real love is road raceing. what mods do you have on your hatch? is it a type R motor?

Thanks......

Hey SMOKIN86T.....

Thanks for all the kind words:) I have alot of fun messin with my little 4banger. Yeah, it is a 97 JDM Integra Type R motor. So far I basically just did the head. No port and Poilsh yet but, that nad building the bottom end are next in line:D I am hoping for stron 12's or better by Spring!

Here is a pretty up to date listing of all my mods....

http://forums.clubsi.com/cgi-bin/profile.cgi?action=getbio&UserName=SIINSI

Thanks again,
Miguel

You know I never thought I'd say this to an import owner, but I love your car. It's a great sleeper. I'd confuse you for another ricer, though your exterior mods are conservative. The exterior is really clean and in good taste IMO. The interior is clean. You're N/A!! You live in NY? Where? I go to West Point and would come out to the track if you're within an hour or so.

How much did you invest in that thing?

Chris

Miguel, good to have you back!! Those are some cool MPGs. I couldn't download the wmv files though (The Camaro and the Mustang). But the other three races were cool. Too bad about the redlight vs. the Firehawk, that looked really close.
PS was that Lightning sick or something? 14.5 outta that truck is awful. Maybe just a rookie, or on bad tires. I know those trucks can crank.

Just curious what you were getting for 60' times. You seem to be launching awesome, especially considering it's Wrong-Wheel Drive :p Anyways, congrats on the car! I remember last I heard you had a 14.9 and were spinning in the first three gears. Glad to see your car is cranking out some awesome times now.

Just out of curiosity, how are you launching? My friend has a race-ready VW Scirocco that he's having trouble hooking up on launch (2.3 to 2.5 sec 60' ). He'd like some pointers, not that it'll help him against me though! :cool: Again, good to hear from ya. Happy Holidays!

Hey, I am Smokin86T's boy with the Phoenix Yellow Type R... I planned on going with some Jun 3s, but I crashed my R Friday morning :( .... Anyways, I just joined the board, and wanted to say hi to fellow Turbo Buick owners, much respect...

Ugh, that sucks about your car, man! It's not totalled or anything is it? What kinda times were you running? It's cool to see some fast imports that don't need all the stupid "looks" associated with the ricer crowd. I definitely respect a lot of imports, but there are a lot of import drivers that I DON'T respect. I hope your car's okay!

Hey, thanks for all the nice comments :)

Well, my best 60FT so far is 2.0 and highest mph is 104. The car still hasn't been tuned yet. I have to find a good dyno in my area. Anyone know any good dyno tuners in NJ/NY area?

I'm gonna pick up a set of slick and work on my suspension and see if I can get my 60FT seriously lower. That and a little more work to the motor before Spring :)

Sorry to hear about your car dude, hope all works out for you.

he lightning had a terrible ;aunch and he did run 13's later that day. I know those things are pretty fast. My buddy with the Firehawk had a hard time on our run too. I think he needs a clutch or something. He is a serious car beater:) He breaks everything you put in front of him...lol I don't even want him in my house sometimes...:)

He went thru 3 rears and 2 clutches on a 99 Firehawk with 9000 miles!!!!!! He just got a Pro-Charger in the mail this week too..... I don't think our races will be very close anymore. Unless he snaps a drive shaft:D

He also just bought a TTA. I went with him to go pick it up in PA. The guy he bought it from was a cop and his plate said "1RAREV6" ... pretty cool plate I thought.

Well, hopefully I'll see some of you guys at Englishtown. I already have seen Soooooo many GN's and T Types while I am there but, I don't know who you guys are or what your cars look like.

I remember seeing a Rosewood T a GNX, a yellow GN and various Black GN's :)

Thanks again,
Miguel

DOOD, Wait for the light!!!:D You're out there trying to "chop the tree down"!:eek:

Nice vids and welcome back. Hope to see you at E-Town this Spring.

your car is sweet as ever:) Tharts one Honda I *really* like.. The engine is detailed nicely.. Beautuful. Maybe Ill see ya at E town some night..