It's that time of year again....unfortunately

RareT

The Thread Freezer
Just like clockwork, every year when winter starts to set in and the Holidays roll around, people start to blow up in each others face. It's very sad. Vendors are bashing each other, buyers and sellers are bashing each other...I could go on and on, but I won't. Granted, we all will have an unpleasant experience with another person many times in our lifetime. I just don't understand why things get so heated up this time of year, but it does. This is the ONE time of year that we should be thankful for what we have in our families and friends, and we should help others in need.

I didn't start this thread to induce more havoc, instead I hope that some people will read it and then stop and think about it for a moment......hopefully it will help them to forgive and forget and get back to what is important in life....BEING HAPPY, and thankful for our families and friends that we have on this short trip we call life......

Happy Holidays to all

Ed

Amen brother to that! We're a small community and we really don't need to create friction between ourselves. In the end, we are accountable to only one person. Those types of flame wars are actually why I prefer to lurk more than post on this board especially. Personally, I can always find something positive in almost any situation. Yes, I prefer to think of the true meaning of Christmas.

Oh brother.....next he's gonna try and convince me that Christmas is actually about jesus.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Oh brother.....next he's gonna try and convince me that Christmas is actually about jesus.....:rolleyes:

Well I beleive it used to be about Jesus before the world decided that God was no longer needed anywhere:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by RareT
Just like clockwork, every year when winter starts to set in and the Holidays roll around, people start to blow up in each others face. It's very sad. Vendors are bashing each other, buyers and sellers are bashing each other...I could go on and on, but I won't. Granted, we all will have an unpleasant experience with another person many times in our lifetime. I just don't understand why things get so heated up this time of year, but it does. This is the ONE time of year that we should be thankful for what we have in our families and friends, and we should help others in need.

I didn't start this thread to induce more havoc, instead I hope that some people will read it and then stop and think about it for a moment......hopefully it will help them to forgive and forget and get back to what is important in life....BEING HAPPY, and thankful for our families and friends that we have on this short trip we call life......

Happy Holidays to all

Ed
What are you talking about come on here talking this crap!!This is the fast with class guys! Get a life!!:D :D

Yeah, why don't people resort to the old ways anymore? Jumping off buildings use to be a lot more popular before the advent of the Internet!

James

Originally posted by RACEBUICKS
Well I beleive it used to be about Jesus before the world decided that God was no longer needed anywhere:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm sorry, all I heard was sniveling......:rolleyes:

Talk about ironic......a dispute about religion in this thread.

Ed

Originally posted by RareT

Happy Holidays to all

Ed

Ed,
We met at BMP a month or two ago. I am the skinny dude that was pushing that 3500lb TTA of Julio's in th staging lanes:D

Wish we could have talked a little more but it was gettin late and I was tired.

Anyway, you are right about all this crap going on.... I see alot of it getting worse:(

Happy Holidays to ya and see ya at BMP sometime!
:)

Re: Re: It's that time of year again....unfortunately

Originally posted by TT/Ameasap
Ed,
We met at BMP a month or two ago. I am the skinny dude that was pushing that 3500lb TTA of Julio's in th staging lanes:D

Hey, I remember you! Yea the track was pretty busy that night. I went the next day (saturday) and would you believe there were less than 35 cars there the whole day? No lines, no waiting. You have a sweet looking TTA my friend!

Ed